||My Story||

My name is Y/n Dopey.

I'm Dopey's daughter and Doug's sister.

I'm not very a sociable person. I like reading, walking, singing, dancing and swimming.

Alone.

Except for studying of course. Doug and I always study together.

Doug loved me so much. He treats me like a rare treasure that can be stolen at any moment.

Doug's quite famous. When he had her girlfriend Evie, he became quite famous. But, he never forgot about me though.

I only have friend. And he's a dog. He's name is Dude. Dude is the only friend that keeps me occupied.

When Dude fist came to Auradon, I was the first person to train him. I trained him to sit, run, fetch and everything else.

Doug now has a girlfriend. Her name is Evie.

Evie is the daughter of the Evil Queen. But, hey. I still like her.

Even though she doesn't know I exist.

All the teachers in Auradon tells me that Doug and I are they're favorite students. And we are.

It's been a months since the incident where Mal's mother, Maleficent, turned to a lizard.

Still nobody knows I exist. Except for the teachers.

All of that changed.

I fell in love with a certain villain. Well... VK.

His name is Carlos De Vil.

He's handsome, smart, talented, sporty and... Everything a girl would ever dream of.

Sigh...

If only I was as famous as my brother.

A/n: Hi! As you know this happened after Descendants. Carlos looks like the picture up there↑↑↑. Hope you liked this! Hehehe... Ughmm... Ok. I already watched the trailer of Descendants 2. It was fantastic. Carlos is so Handsome. And... Evie and Mal are gorgeous. Anywho. See ya!★