||Confused||

X• CARLOS'S P.O.V •X

I can't sleep!

I keep thinking about Y/n! Well... Lamby.

She's so beautiful and smart and kind and... Ugh! All the things I could ever wish for! She's just so perfect!

I groaned. Jay sat up from his bed and sighed. "Ok. Carlos. Tell me what's wrong. Right now." He said. "Y/n. She's the reason why I'm so confused right now." I replied, burying my face on a pillow.

"Y/n? Since when did you know her? I mean... Before you met her at lunch today" Jay asked. "Well... When we first came to Auradon, I saw her at the garden picking roses." I replied.

"Wait. So you knew her a long time ago? What do you feel when you're around her?" Jay asked. I blushed. "Well... I feel butterflys in my stomach. Then I feel heat on my cheeks every time I see her smile." I explained.

"Yup. You're definitely and Hopelessly in love with Y/n." Jay said. My eyed widened. "Are you really sure? How do you know?" I asked.

"That's how girls feel when they see me." He replied with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Nah. Just trust me. You're in love. Hey. It's not a bad thing. Ya know?" Jay said. I gave a frustrated sigh.

"But that's not my problem Jay. It's just that.... There's Jane too you know?" I said. Jay rolled his eyes. "As a brother-like person to you, I suggest you choose the one who makes your heart skip a beat." Jay suggested.

"But they both make my heart skip a beat." I complained. He groaned and sighed. "What I meant was, choose the person who can love you back. Who can love you, for you." Jay replied.

"Wow. That's a very deep suggestion from you but thanks Jay! Good night!" I replied and slept peacefully with Y/n and Jane in my mind.

~°~ Time Skip to the morning! Where Jay is Drooling! ~°~

I yawned and went to the bathroom with a frown on my face. I ate breakfast and brushed my hair. I walked to the hallways with a frown.

"Woah. Looks like someone's in a bad mood today." Mal teased. I rolled my eyes but kept the grin. "Well, he doesn't know who to choose between Jane or Y/n." Jay added.

Evie's eyes widened. "If you ever hurt Y/n, I will skin you alive!" Evie warned. "Same here." Mal said. "What's with the sudden protection?" Jay asked.

"I like Y/n. She can be a great addition to the group." Mal answered. "Well, Y/n is going to be my sister-in-law when I marry Doug." Evie replied.

Mal chuckled."Really? Marry? Slow down there girl." She said. Both of them giggled. "Come on girls. Let's go to our class." I said.

            √ YOUR P.O.V √

History is so fun!

At least for me. That's what I think. I'm a nerd. That's what nerds do.

"Ok class. See you tomorrow. Goodbye." Miss Lovegood said. We all said 'Goodbye Miss Lovegood' and went to our next classes.

Now, I have arrived at the Science room and I saw many different kinds of plants.