||Thank You||

EVIE'S P.O.V ♥

It was midnight and I don't want to sleep. I was still a bit hyper. I'm actually quite surprised to know that Doug has a sister. I mean, how come I haven't seen her before?

Anyhow, Doug was sleeping beside me. He is so adorable. I kissed his cheeks and went out of the door. I walked silently to Y/n's room.

"Y/n? Are you there? Hello?" I whispered, knocking lightly at her door. The door opened and Y/n said, "Come in." I entered and sat on her bed.

"Why aren't you still asleep?" Y/n asked. "Well... I couldn't. I'm still Hyper." I replied. "How bout you? Why aren't you asleep yet?" I asked. "I woke up. Midnight snack." She answered.

I nodded. "So... What do you think of me? You know... As Doug's girlfriend." I asked. "Well... You're beautiful, outside and inside. You're really perfect for each other." She replied.

"Do you like me as your brother's girlfriend?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Of course. I'm actually happy that he chose you." She answered.

"Aren't you supposed to despise me?" I asked. She chuckled. "It doesn't really mean that because you're from the Isle, I'll hate you. On my opinion, I actually like your group." She replied.

I smiled. "Thank you." I said. She nodded. "Why don't you go back and sleep. You don't want eyebugs to form right?" She suggested.

"Great idea. See you tomorrow Y/n!" I said, went to my room ams slept.

               In The Morning

I woke up and felt an arm on my waist. Doug was cuddling me! So sweet! I looked at him and smiled. He is so handsome without his glasses.

"Doug, baby wake up." I said and shaked him softly. "But I don't wanna take a bath yet." He whined. I giggled. "If you take a bath, I will kiss you on the lips 2 times." I said.

His eyes opened and he went to the bathroom. "I'm up. I'm up." He yelled from the bathroom. I giggled and crossed my arms.

A few minutes later, Doug came out of the bathroom in a brown towel. "So... Where's my kiss." I rolled my eyes and kissed him twice.

"Now it's my turn to take a bath." I murmured and went to the bathroom, leaving a blushing Doug behind.

              √ YOUR P.O.V √

I'm in History class waiting for it to end. I wanted to see Carlos again. Not only because he's my crush. I want to know him better too.

"Ok class dismissed." Miss Lovegood said, winking at me. She knew my crush for Carlos, but promised to keep it a secret between the two of us.

I mouthed a 'Thank You' and ran out of the class to my cafeteria. As I sat on my usual table, I felt someone tickle my neck from behind.

"Hi Lamby." Carlos whispered and sat beside me. Evie and Mal smirked and looked at me with a teasing look. "Guys, can you give Lamby a drink?" Carlos asked smirking.

Ben, Doug and Jay laughed while Evie and Mal had their mouths wide open.

Two can play that game

"Aw... Does my puppy need something to play at?" I asked. The boys looked at Carlos with a 'Dude' look. The girls fist bumped. Carlos blushed madly.

"Hey! Carlos is my puppy!" Jay complained, crossing his arms. "Oh really? I don't see any name." I replied, gesturing at Carlos.

Jay rolled his eyes and frowned. I went to Jay and pinched his cheek. "He can be both our puppy. Stop being such a jealous monkey." I said and walked back to my seat.

Jay blushed and gave me a death look but cracked up and laughed. Carlos the pouted. "Oh... Is my puppy jealous that I gave more attention to the monkey?" I asked.

Carlos gave me a cute look. All of us giggled. "Guys, Science class is waiting." I said. They all nodded and we went to the science class.

As we sat down, the Mrs. Bellatrix came in and asked directly, "Who stole my lipstick?". All of us went quiet. She looked furious. Jeez.

"Tell me this instance!" She yelled. I saw Audrey hiding something behind her. It was a dark red lipstick with a BX sign on the bottom.

"Alright then. No Science class. Get out!" She yelled. All of my classmates scrambled to get out except for me, the VKs, Ben and Doug.

I went to her chair and leaned. "Ugm... Ma'am, does your lipstick have a BX sign on the bottom?" I asked silently. Her features softened and she nodded.

I walked towards her and whispered, "Audrey took it." She nodded and whispered, "Thank you." I smiled and walked out of the classroom.

"What did you tell Mrs. Bellatrix?" Jay asked. "I knew who took it." I said. "Who?!?!" All 6 of them asked in unison. "Audrey." I whispered.

They smirked. "Good job Lamby." Jay said, teasingly. Carlos punched Jay playfully on his shoulder. "I'm the only one who can call her Lamby." Carlos said.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go to our classes." I said and went to our math classes. As soon as the Math class was finished, we all went to lunch kept teasing each other.

Then Mal went to her Cooking class, Evie and I to our Designing class, Ben, Jay, and Carlos to their P.E class and Doug to his Physics class.

As soon as all my classes are over, I changed to my clothes and plumped to my bed and slept.

Ugh. What an exhausting day!

A/n: Hi! Oh... Carlos is so possessive isn't he? Gosh. What am I doing with my life? Hope you liked this chapter! Anywho see ya! ★