Epilogue

Namjoon
          I hold Jin close to me and see Jungkook doing the same for Jimin. We all found out what happened to Hoseok and all few terrible we didn't protect him better. Taehyung saved his life and got Yoongi thrown in prison-where he belongs.
     Hobi was admitted to the hospital for observation and after being persuaded by us to press charges was released with no serious lasting damage. I don't think Jimin or I would have made it if Hobi had died. The though is too horrible to even think about.
     He broke down and told us the truth. Completely shocked and disgusted me when I found out they were brothers. I hope Yoongi dies in prison sick fuck. He told us everything that happened before and after the abduction and how he had mixed emotions about him which is why he kept the continued abuse quiet.
     Taehyung cried along with us until we just let it all out. Taehyung told us that Hobi was going to move in with him and he was gonna sell his house and I think it's a great idea. After making sure they were going to be ok I decided to take a quiet and emotional Jin home to rest. My Jin is so sensitive and this hit him hard.
     "Baby, are you ok?" I ask quietly as he rests his head against the window.
      "Mm." All that comes out.
      "Please talk to me.." I plead.
     He sighs. "I just feel so terrible. We could have spent more time with him and maybe realized what was going on! I kept too much of your attention from your friends! This is all my fault!" I pull the car over as he begins to sob. I pull him into my arms and try to reassure him.
     "No, baby! This wasn't your fault, Jin, how can you think that? Hobi still wouldn't have told me anything and we both know that. Jimin knows this too. You can force someone to spill their secrets if they don't want to!" I kiss his salty wet lips and rub my fingers through his hair.
     He nods slowly and sniffles. "I love you." He mumbles into my chest.
     "I love you, too." I take s deep breath and push him back slightly so I can look into his eyes. "D-do you think you love me enough to m-marry me?" I stutter and his eyes widen in surprise as I pull out a ring. I had planned to make it a huge thing but after the Hobi thing I just want to take Jin home and love him quietly, just us.
     He takes the ring and studies it. I had it engraved with our names. More tears fall down his soft cheeks. I wait..
      He slips it on his finger and leans in to kiss me deeply. "I love you enough for forever, Joonie."

            Park Jimin
       After all the best friend drama, Kookie has to practically carry me home I'm so exhausted and drained from crying and trying to hold it in. I feel so bad for everything my best friend went through. I hate Yoongi so much-and to do such a thing to his little brother. Psycho!
I cuddle Kookie closer and he kisses my head in comfort. "Jimin-ah?"
"Hm?"
"I love you, you know that right?" He whispers as he carries me to bed. I nod and hide my face in his neck, tightening my grip so he can't leave.
"Kookie?"
"He breaths me in deeply. "Yeah?"
"Make love to me?" I plead almost inaudibly.
He pulls back and meets my needy and lustful gaze. He leans in and kisses me deeply, fingers working to remove my clothes as I pull at his. Once both of us are naked we kiss deeply and passionately as I wrap my thighs around his waist. He kisses down my neck and I moan, tugging him closer.
I suck his tongue back into my mouth as his fingers grip my length, stroking. My hips jerk in pleasure as I reach between us to clutch his own dick. He groans into my mouth as together we bring each other to the brink of climax only to pull off last minute.
Abruptly Kookie flips me so I'm on my knees and he's behind me. Without waiting he thrusts inside me and I moan loudly through the slight pain as he nails my prostate. I grind against his hips as he bruisingly grips my hips hard to pound into me. I clinch around him and release cum all over the sheets. He groans and release inside me then collapses on top of me as I sink into the mattress in exhaustion.
He wraps his arms around me and hugs me close as I ignore the sticky mess under me. "I love you forever baby.." he whispers in my ear then kisses my neck.
I smile and nod. "Forever sounds good to me, my Kookie-ah..." I drift off to the comforting feeling of my love surrounding me. I really hope nothing ever tears us apart...

 I really hope nothing ever tears us apart

To be continued...