Secrets

Hoseok
As the bell rings I quickly gather my things so I can meet up with Taehyung. I'm nervous and excited, scared, and a little guilty as I think about last night with Yoongi...after I fell asleep last night, he woke me up several more times in the night to continue our...fucking, I guess. I can't really think of it as anything else.
I know I'm being used, after all its not like anything could ever really happen with us. We can't have any kind of future, anyway. We're brothers but when I'm with him and his possessiveness I forget that. I'm such a pathetic idiot. I heave an annoyed sigh before slowly walking to meet the guy I can actually have a future with, my Taetae.
      I pray he can pull me out of my stupid delusions and make me whole again. I spot Jimin speed walking down the hall and almost call out to him until I see his annoyed face. I follow his gaze and see Jungkook talking to some cute girl. Uh, oh. I chuckle at the thought of an angry jealous Jimin. He's so damn cute it's hard to think of him that way but he is a man so...
     I leave them to their lovers quarrel and make it to our old meeting place just before he does. He looks so adorable in a over sized black sweater and ripped jeans. His hair is in his eyes and he's biting his lip, nervously, I presume. I smile at him and his eyes light up. God, I've missed him.
     "Hi." I whisper.
      "Hi." He repeats, flushing. I take his hand and lead him into the unused abandoned classroom. I never found out why it was never used just that the class had been permanently relocated and this hallway was left to construction that's never begun. Doesn't really matter because it benefits me.
     He walks around the room, not meeting my gaze. I lean back against the door and wait.
     "Was you serious about us s-starting over?" He asks hesitantly.
    I think it over carefully and nod once. He heaves a relieved sigh and comes to sit beside me on the dusty sill. I hesitantly touch his cheek and slide my fingers up into his hair and just enjoy his company.
     "I'm sorry I hurt you, Taetae. I understand if you hate me, I don't blame you." I stare at the ground in shame.
     "D-do you like Yoongi?" He whispers with a catch in his voice.
     "I don't know. I'm not supposed to but..I don't know." I shrug, repentant.
     He nods carefully. "He's not a good person."
     "I know that."
     "He's violent and he's hurt you and me so much."
     "I know that, too." I sigh.
     "Will you really give me a chance? I'm scared, Hoseok. He doesn't want me around you. He might try to kill me just for talking to you let alone being intimate again." Tears clog his voice and I wince. "He's crazy obsessed with you and I don't want to risk my life if you're just gonna give up on me again."
     "I'm so sorry, baby." I sniffle as tears fall from my eye as. I take him into my arms and hold him tight. "I promise I'll protect you now. If he's angry I'll tell him to take it out all on me. He thinks I'm his but I'm not..but I really want you to be mine. I'll protect what's mine." I wipe his tears and kiss him softly.
    He nods against my chest and shudders. Yoongi might have me a little addicted physically but he can never be this for me. Never be my emotion and mental pillar. I need Taehyung much more than him.

             Namjoon         Since I skipped the rest of my classes I'm planning on catering to my boyfriend all day then working on my makeup work for school

             Namjoon
         Since I skipped the rest of my classes I'm planning on catering to my boyfriend all day then working on my makeup work for school. I've been falling behind and need to focus more so I can graduate.
     I've been so preoccupied with everything else but what I need to worry about. Speaking of one those things, Jackson walks in and smirks at me. I roll my eyes at him and return to the sandwich I was preparing for Jin. We haven't talked about the elephant in the room and I didn't really want to start now.
     "So...we gonna just ignore the other night completely?" Jackson asks as he props himself up on the counter beside me.
     "I think so...yeah." I sigh as he stops me from turning away.
     "Did...was it ok? Are you mad at me?" He asks reluctantly.
     "No. As long as Jin's ok it's fine." I shrug. "I don't think it'll happen again, though." I say.
      He frowns. "But you liked it, right?" He stares me down until I'm forced to answer a quiet 'yes.' His smile returns.
     "Then why not? I liked it, you liked it...as long as Jin's ok with it, right? If he says it's ok then can we at least sometimes.." he bites his lip nervously.
    I sigh and glance away. "I want to talk to Jin about this so just lay off for a while, ok? If we want to do that again let us come to you." I say sternly and he nods in defeat.
    "Fine. I'll leave you alone." He jumps down and heads to the fridge. I let him be and make my way upstairs to see my baby. I smile when I see him laying on the bed with candy wrappers surrounding him and tissues because he's been watching his 'sad' shows.
     I scoot over to his side and hand him his sandwich. He makes a face at me when he catches me staring. "What?" He sniffles and I break down, laughing.
     He glares at me and smacks my arm. "Shut up!"
      "But you're just so damn cute, baby.." I chuckle and kiss his nose. He wrinkles it in disgust which only makes me laugh more.
     "Joonie.." he pouts in annoyance and I calm down.
     "I'm sorry, here-let me make it up to you." I roll over so I'm hovering over his body and push him back against the sheets. He puts his plate down on the side table and wraps his arms around my neck, leaning up for my kiss. I let him take control of it as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth tasting of chocolate.
     "You still sore baby?" I ask in a hushed whisper as I quickly sit up to remove the blanket from between us. He moans when I suck his tongue back into my mouth and reach down to grip his erection.
     "A l-little." He mutters in embarrassment. I nod and and roll over so he's on top.
    "Take me then. I want you, hyung.." I concede and let him take over. He strips me  out of my clothes quickly until I'm naked as he is and attacks my neck with his lips. I grind my hips up against his as he parts my legs to fit in between.
     I pant unevenly as he strokes me fast. I close my eyes in pleasure as he lets me go only to slip down to my ass and gives it a squeeze. He leans up to look into my eyes and I smile happily as he dominates me. Only him.
     He pushes my thighs up so he can better prepare me. I flinch a little as he pushes in a saliva soaked finger...we really need to invest in some damn lube...and begins to patiently stretch me.
    He adds two more fingers and by that time I'm begging him to just fuck me.
    "God, I love when you beg me, Joonie." He groans into my ear as he crawls over to rest his ass on my chest so I can suck his dick into my mouth. I take my time to work him right-my lips starting at his tip to finally deepthroating his impressive length.
     He throws his head back, moaning in pleasure as I grip his ass to pull him even tighter against my face. I choke myself as I pleasure him to the best of my abilities.
     He shudders and I feel him begin to twitch against my tongue before he pulls out and scoots back off me. He picks my legs up and wraps them around his hips as he lines himself-
    I bite my lip hard as he slams inside. My labored breathing fills the room as he takes my body hard and fast. I moan as I push my ass down to match his thrusts. My fingers claw the bedsheets as he takes me to my climax. "Jin!" I scream as cum erupts all over my stomach. I ride my high as Jin leans forward to fuck me even rougher than before but I'm not complaining as he continuously pegs my prostate, milking me.
    I clinch my hole against him and he cries out, spilling himself inside me. His hot breath hits my face as he falls on top of me seeking my kisses. We lose ourselves in the kiss not caring about the mess surrounding us. After a while he rolls off me and I smile as I feel his sticky cum running down my leg.
    "God, you're so beautiful." I say and he rolls his eyes. He is, though. His dark hair is plastered to his forehead from sweat and his smooth pale skin is flushed from exertion.