11: Transformers

"So which ones your favorite?" I asked Lucas. "The moon," he answered back. "What the- thats not a constellation! I thought you were good at science," I looked over at him and smiled. "Not spacey science," he says back. "Oh.. Okay," I said in a sarcastic tone.

You know that scene in Transformers, when Sam and Mikaela, are on that cliff with Bumble Bee, and its sunset? Thats kinda whats going on here. But his Camero isnt playing random romantic music, and its not sunset. It's twilight, and his Camero is playing Green Day, You Me At Six, and Boys Like Girls, (which he put on himself not his car) from a playlist on his phone.

We ended up here after that whole thing at school. We both decided that going back wouldnt be the best idea. So we hopped into his car, wandered around for a bit, and wall-ah we got here, how this wonderful Camero got through the vegetation unharmed, I have no idea. But oh well.We were currently laying on the hood.

"Mines Orion," I tell him. "Which one is that?" He asked. I point to it, "That one. The one that looks like a warrior," a small smile planted itself onto my face. "When I was younger, and I needed to get away from my parents fighting, my dads hitting. I would go up on the roof with Blake, grab my ear buds, and we'd just stay up there for hours trying to block out the screaming the best we could, just looking at the sky. Once it turned dark, I would find Orion, I would think that soon I would be up there with him, protecting the stars side by side," I looked over at him, he looked like he was in deep thought. "Sorry, I didnt mean to bore you."  "No-No you weren't. Its just, just.." He assured trailing of. He sounds dazed. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah." Still dazed.

We scooted closer to each other, I grabbed his hand, he intertwined his fingers with mine, and smiled. "I really like you," Lucas said while looking me in the eyes. "Good," I smirked. "Cause I really like you too." He smiled, leaned in a kissed me. The sparks that I felt each time, were there, but stronger. I smiled into the kiss.

Lucas moved himself so he was on top of me, he smirked. He knows what hes doing to me. Deepening the kiss and all.

'I'm so addicted too, all the things you do,

When your going down on me,

In between the sheets-'

"What the hell?" I exclaimed breaking the kiss. "It's my phone," he breathed into my neck, causing me to take a sharp intake of air. "Just. Ignore it," managed to breath out. He kissed a trail down my neck and up again, stopping at my jaw line, then finding his way back to my lips. "Go answer it," I breathed. "Nah, I'm good," he answered back. Before he could kiss me again I put my hands on his shoulders, he gave me that puppy dog look, "Just answer it. Theres no doubt in my mind that we cant continue this later," I informed him with a smirk. "But it stopped ringing," he whined. "Call them back then," I side in a sickly sweet tone. He sent me a playful glare, "Fine." He rolled off of me.

I rolled onto my stomach, has he made his way inside the car and sat in the seat. "It's my mom," he called out. "She left a voice-mail." He unpluged the phone from the cord that was connected to the car, came out and sat next to me. He put his phone on speaker, and the voice-mail started to play, "Luc? Honey? Its me, mom," she sounded like she had been crying. I looked up at Lucas he seemed worried. "Something, happened. Its yo-our dad," she had broken down into sobs. The line cracked and I heard Lucas' mom in the background sobbing. Then Adams voice came through, "Lucas get here, and soon! Moms having a mental breakdown! Dad had a minor heart attack. We're at Providence Hospital." The line went dead.

"Wheres Providence?" He asked in a rush.

*****************

HEYO!!! I am so sorry!! I got carried away in my own little world! I switched schools! My niece was born today (4/7/14 @ 2:12 am) and I got cought up into some really good books, like the Divergent series, and The Fault In Our Stars, (I cried while reading it) Its no excuse but that my explanation. :/

Hope you like this chapter I wiped it up in 2 hours.. its not much but.. yeah..

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW 

See ya later my sexy readers ;) >:) :DD

Love ya. . .