7: Trust Me It's Harder Then It Looks

Math. The class I've been dreading. I have been able to aviod Lucas so far all day, which was a good thing. But once I walked in, Mrs. Kanzu, informed me since im helping, Lucas, in this class then she will be assigning him a seat; right next to mine.

Yay!.....Not.

Ok I know I might be overreacting a little to much, but I dont care.

What if he wants to talk about it?

What if he wants too know what we are?

Cause to answer that second one, I have no idea. So dont ask.

Then he walked in. As good looking as ever. But instead of his normal grin, he looked troubled, lost in thought. And I knew why. Mrs. Kanzu, stopped him before he could go further.

He looked confused at first then, I little hopeful, then disappointed, then back to his state of trouble as he moved to sit down next to me at his desk. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he was looking stright at me, with pleading eyes.

I tried to ignore him, like I have been all day. But that all ended when, Mrs. Kanzu, said we were working with partners. Which I thought was ok, because then I could just wait till everyone has a partner and I could do it on my own. That was until she told us she will be picking our partners; Our partners, went boy and girl. I just knew I was gonna be with Lucas.

She started listing off names,

Savannah, with Robby

Riley, with Marc

Perrie, with Zayn

Marry, with Joseph - Wait what!? She had to do that one on purpose. She carried on with the list of names, but I zoned out. When I heard me name I focused back on her. "Christiana, with-" Lucas, I said inwardly, the same time she said 'Adam'.Huh? Oh well, I guess something went my way for once. Kinda.

"lia, with Lucas. Okay guys thats that, get into your groups and start. Oh and by the way, you'll be with your partners, for a few weeks, so today we'll just be getting to know one and another." Mrs. Kanzu said. What!? And no im not asking that because I didnt understand what she said, and no im not freaking out cause, Adams my partner. I'm feaking out cause, the girl, Lucas is partnered with. Lia.

She's the Queen 'B' around here, and when I say 'b' I dont mean the insect. Yeah sure shes pretty, what ever, but her parents are loaded, but not as much as Lucas's parents. She always gets what she wants, and by the way, shes looking at Lucas, I know what she wants. And my new found feelings doesn't like what she wants.

I jumped a little when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Adam looking between me and Lucas, and smirked at me. "Sorry, I didnt mean to take you away from your boyfriend," he said slyly. "First off, not my boyfriend. And secondly Mrs. Kanzu, made us partners... so yeah," I told him. "Well my bad," He smirked.

Adam was average looking, light brown slightly long hair, with almond eyes, medium bulid. And to top it off he was the schools star running back, and he is popular. From what I hear, he's nice funny and smart, but a mager player.

"Okay so... tell me about you. What are your hopes and dreams..." Adam trailed. "To get the hell outta this place, how bout you?" I asked. "Be star football player," he told my seriously. "Of course it is," I said under my breath.

"Okay how about this, I ask a question, you answer, then I answer, and vise versa," Adam told me. I agreed.  "Okay, how old are you?" He asked. "Seventeen turning eighteen." I answered back. He gave me a confused look. "I got held back, in case you were wondering, why im already seventeen turning eighteen, in eleventh grade, so yeah..." I trailed off. He nodded his head. "Well im sixteen turning seventeen," He told me. Well duh, I thought to myself.

"Whats you favorite thing to do, like hobbys and such?" I asked him. Why'd you ask him that!? I yelled at myself. I could just lie to him, stop nagging me! God, I must be going crazy!

"Well I like art, and stuff, I guess," He answered back. Well that was a set back. "Well, I was not expecting that," I told him. "What did you expect? Getting 'lucky' every night, or going to partys?" He asked. "No. Maybe. Okay fine yes," he laughed at me. I smiled, I might not have to tell him my hobby.... "So whats your hobby?"

Damn!

"I dont have one," I lied through my teeth. I was never a bad lier, just never a good one. Of course when my parents were involved they never noticed my lies. But unfortunately, Adam saw right through. "Yeah, right, speak." He demanded, in a funny voice; A very loud funny voice. Like so loud everyone stopped talking and looked at us, me falling off my chair laughing, and soon Adam joined me on the ground.

Someone cleared their throut. We looked up trying not to laugh, at Mr. Matser, he's the school vice principle. He's very strick, so us laughing our head off in the middle of class, was a no no. "Get up you two," we got up. "Now explain to me why you were disrupting, this class!" He roared. Geez, we were just laughing.

Right when I thought than, everyones looked at me with wide eyes. "I said that out loud didnt I?" I asked. "Yep," Mr. Matser said, poping the 'P'. "And you arw coming with me, you have a lunch detention to serve." He told me. Not that I cared, or anything, its better for me to stay out of Lucass way. I looked around me to make sure I didnt say it out loud. I didn't.

Then the most unexpected thing happened. "They were just messing around, we have no work today, so I dont see what the big deal is. Sir," Lucas said standing up. "Do you want to come with, her to, Mr. Powers?" Mr. Matser questioned. "Sure, I was bored anyway." He replied. I couldnt help but look back at Lia, she looked shocked confused and hurt, it was hilarious. Like seriously, I had a hard time stopping myself from laughing.

We continued down the hall way to Mr. Maters office. We didnt talk, we just walked. Once we got to Mr. Maters office, he spoke up. "Now since your lunch period doesnt start for another, ten minutes or so, were just gonna sit here.

Ten minutes went by slowly, no one talked or anything. "Okay, now go get your lunch, and come stright back here. Got it? Good." He finished right before we darted for the door.

The walk to the lunch room was quite. Once we got there when stright for the lunch line. I grabbed two burgers, a milkshake and a muffin, paid and went back to the office. Lucas, right behind me, again we didnt talk. Not through the whole detention, did we talk. Until the very end when we were dismissed to our next class.

Lucas opened a door to the janitors closet and pulled me in with him. Thank goodness no one was in here. "What?" I asked sternly, not meeting his eyes. "I know your ignoring me, Chris," He said just as stern. He put his finger under my chin making me look at him. "Well thanks captain obvious-" he gave me a hard look. "Well your ignoring me to," I snapped back. The next thing he said, for no reason at all, made my cold, dead heart to beat a little faster.

"Trust me, its harder then it looks." Then he left.

**********************

YELLO PEOPLE!!! hows it going....good well that AWESOME.....

Now this isn't my most favorite chapter ever, nothing really happens but what ever!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Stay sexy my readers ;)