Chapter 29 - "Love like yours"

This chapter will take place 2 months after Dylan proposed. This will be an all Hollands POV. You all know I keep some of the in real life happenings to them in the story. So Dylan have already done the Comic Con. And Holland has just started her work on Lore. Xo

Hollands POV

Walking in to the decoration store never felt so exciting now than it has ever before. I was never really into doing my apartment really fancy. I always liked keeping things simple and clean.

But picking out decorations for MY wedding was something completely different. I felt like a kid in a toy-store.

Leah was with me, but she was busy all the time. Making appointments and scheduling everything.

You wouldn't believe it, it's been a quiet couple of months this summer. But all of the sudden, alot is happening at once.

Dylan is doing press for American Assassin as we speak, I just started working on Lore and in the middle of it all - we of course - decided to have the wedding in November, with happens to be just two months away.

Oh, and let's not forget I'm also currently in the middle of moving in with Dylan. Yeez, when am I going to have time for anything.

My sister had to take care of Fievel for the time being. I literally have no time to take care of her, which is heartbreaking. I love Fievel.

I'm of course occasionally visiting her... and when I do, I make sure Instagram get's the news as well.

Right now, at this second I' looking for the table decorations. It's all so beautiful, I don't know what to choose. I already set a theme for the wedding.

Since it is going to be in Paris and also in the autumn - I wanted the main colour to be like the fallen leaves on the tree, orange

Since it is going to be in Paris and also in the autumn - I wanted the main colour to be like the fallen leaves on the tree, orange. Orange like the sunset, just like when Dylan proposed to me.

"What about this?" Leah says and points to a pretty simple silver set of decorations. I look up at her and she's finally put her phone in the pocket.

"Wow, you're not on the phone." I say and lift my eyebrows at her. She rolls her eyes at my statement.

I take a look at the silver decorations she pointed out to me. She was right, it was pretty. The colour isn't right tho, silver is boring.

Leah suddenly clears her throat really loud, purposely making me look up to see who was coming in the store.

It was Britt who just entered the door. I haven't seen her since her surprise birthday party. We immediately get eye contact.

"I have to make a call, I'll be over there." Leah says and runs the other way.

I was slightly irritated that she made have this conversation with Britt. I guess it was time anyway. We never talked together about everything. Alone.