Ace What did you do

Ace

We listened to what my dad had to say when I heard a scream. I went outside to check what it was and found that a small army was attacking us. only a thousand monsters. Boring. i sighed and drew my sword. Between me and the army it will only take a couple of minutes to wipe them out. i drew my sword, Streamer and started attacking.

I sliced dozens of dracene with each strike. I used the very force of gravity to help me. I crushed the entire army. The smaller ones died immediately. After this there were only a 100 monsters left. They included Lystrigian giants, hell hounds, and hyperborions. Even they were distorted.

The campers were just watching wide eyed. I sighed. Losers. I summoned huge amounts of plasma and took care of the rest of the monsters.

I walked back to the shocked campers and said "Where were we before we were interpreted?"

3rd person POV

After everyone was seated again one of the campers blurted out "how did you do that."

Ace just shrugged it of "Basic sword fighting and I used the force of gravity."

"You call that basic" one of the campers asked in awe.

Ace was getting slightly annoyed but used this chance to brag about his dad "Compared to what my dad could do. If we make it to the randevpous in time you can watch him. He bends time, earth, fire, water, air, nature, and death into 1 as he fights " Ace finished proudlyrd person POV

After everyone was seated again one of the campers blurted out "how did you do that."

Ace just shrugged it of "Basic sword fighting and I used the force of gravity."

"You call that basic" one of the campers asked in awe.

Ace was getting slightly annoyed but used this chance to brag about his dad "Compared to what my dad could do. If we make it to the randevpous in time you can watch him. He bends time, earth, fire, water, air, nature, and death into 1 as he fights " Ace finished proudly.

Nico

Ok, my plan was to sit Bianca down... And question her, like there's no tomorrow.
But now, finding out who was she and how she came back from the dead. was my first priority.
but now I had to sleep on it.