~4~The Flashback~

Start from the beginning

Her mother thought that she knew her daughter in and out, but she was wrong. But her father was determined in making this wedding a success.

His business was at stake, his friendship was at stake, is reputation was at stake and what not.......!!!!

Cause both their families had started sending invites to all the reputed people and celebs of the country. Now they can't back off. It would be totally inappropriate from their part.

"Nandu tumhare pass koi aur option nahi hain, tumhe ye shaadhi karni hogi" said her father in a tone which he never wanted to use on his daughter.

"Daddy........" said Nandini with her voice full of tears. Raman just showed his hands to her and was not even in the mood to listen her side of the words.

"Tumhare liye humse ziyadha, vo insaan jise tum sirf kuch hi saal janthi ho, vo important haina. After all hum to sirf tumhare maa-babap hain jo tumhe khushi nahi de sakthe, haina" said her father spitting fire from his eyes with each words he said to her.

"No dad aisa kuch bhi nahi hain.........aap galath samej........" said Nandini with her eyes full of tears.

Ishita was hopeless, she didn't know which side she should to take. Cause both of them were equally correct.

"Bas bahut hogaya Nandu, ab tumhare liye tumhare papa galat hain right............thanks for your return love Nandu..........I didn't expect........aaahhhh" said Raman shouting at the end holding his heart.

"Papa""Raman" shouted Nandini and Ishita and ran to Raman to catch him from falling.

They immediately took him to the nearby hospital and they were told that he suffered his first cardiac arrest. As it was a mild one, so there was no need to worry about it.

"Be careful that you don't give him any kind of stress or tension" were the last words told by the doctor. And these were the only words ringing in Nandini's head after that.

She started to curse herself for talking to her father like that. She never thought that those mere incomplete words were will bring her father very close to death............

Ishita was crying very badly thinking about her husband and her daughter. She can't hate her daughter for doing like this with her father, cause they both were the ones who told her to follow her dreams.

As soon as Raman got conscious Nandini ran into her father's arms and cried like anything.

"Dad........ho......how could......y......you do.........li.......like this.........with us.........I g.......got scared.......ple....... please don't.......do this again........" she stuttered and stammered alot cause she was crying badly.

Raman was genlty running his hand over her hair to calm her down. He knew very well that his daughter can't stay away from him even for a short period of time.

"But you want to be with the guy you love right, so why do you need your parents" said Raman hoping that she will change her answer.

"Daddy, I will marry the person whom you chose for me daddy......... but please don't do like this ever again. I can't live without you. I will forget Madhyam daddy" said Nandini.

It almost killed her to tell those words that she will forget Madhyam. Hell no.......... he was her first love. How could she.........!!!!!

But she has no other go in this topic anymore. She had to tell an yes for her parents and family. But will she be able to forget her first love. Let's see......???

Raman was very happy on hearing his daughter agreeing to the marriage. He never wanted to force his princess especially by acting as getting a cardiac arrest. Yes all this was a fake which was known only to him and the doctor who is his very good friend.

Raman never wanted to pressurize his daughter, but he had no other go. He knew his friend Raj will love her like his own daughter and Nyonika will also be like a mother to her. And Manik what would he say, he saw the same pure love for his princess in his eyes, which he had once for his lady love Ishita.

Raman knew that his daughter was also in love with someone, and he also gathered information about Madhyam Singhania. Raman was not very pleased with that arrogant brat boy. How could a father ever let his daughter go in the wrong path for a mere boy.

So he had to take this step to keep her away from him. That's why he planned and told Nandini about her marriage in Delhi airport. And also didn't let her two brothers meet her also. He knew very well they will think about her happiness only.

When Raj approached Raman for Manik and Nandini's wedding Raman couldn't say no. How could he ever say no to a boy like Manik. Whom he saw from his childhood to what he is at present.

But one thing that Raman knew very well about his daughter was she won't forgive him for sometime. But latter on when she gets to know about Manik, she will feel this as the best decision ever made. He knew that Manik had that potential to change his daughter.

What Raman didn't know that Nandini was also capable of doing alot more things. Which will be turn the lives of two people and their family.

After that Raman, Ishita and Nandini all came to Mumbai. Raman had forced them both to not utter a word about his health to anyone. Nandini didn't even try to meet Manik and tell him that she was not interested.

She unwilling was ready to do all the rituals of the wedding, just for her family. She knew that her family and friends were all very happy with this wedding.

But was she happy? NO.........

Does that really matter to anyone? NO............

Can she back out now? NO...........

Then what can she do now? Absolutely nothing........!!!!!!

Nandini was made to get ready in her wedding dress by Navya, Mukthi and Alya. Whom she met as soon as she landed.

But what surprised her more was that Manik also didn't want to meet her. But the next thought which came to her mind was............why......?

Manik wanted to see her surprised reaction only at the mandap and not at any other place. So he purposely told everyone not to make her meet him.

The elders were most pleased cause it was considered inauspicious for the bride and groom to meet before marriage after their lagan has been fixed.

Finally the time has arrived, Nandini was called by the pandit to be brought to the mandap, and Manik's heartbeat skyrocketed cause the most awaited moment of his life was to arrive.

His wedding with his girl, his love, his life.........!!!!!

***************

1780 words.

Wow do atlast the wedding is nearby.

How did you find Nandini's flashback?

What Raman did was right or wrong?

Will Nandini realize about Madhyam before marriage or after marriage?

Is Nandini correct at her place or not?

What will be Manik's reaction when Nandini will break the most indigestible truth of this marrige?

To know more, keep reading this book.

And thank you all for the wonderful response you have given to this book. It means a lot to me.

Yours
Bella.............😘😘😘😘😘