➵ 22

Author's POV

"Jisoo who do you think I am? A sibling date you actual idiot," Sungcheol says through gritted teeth, making Jisoo want to run and hide.

"I-I knew that," Jisoo says, trying to hide his embarrassment because damn.

Sungcheol only rolled his eyes, not believing him but whatever.

"You have until 5:00 pm tomorrow," he says, leaving Jisoo in the hallway.

Even if Sungcheol was against Miyoung and Jisoo in the beginning, it was now starting to get on his nerves. The fact that Jisoo was being a coward was annoying him and Sungcheol was starting to wonder if Miyoung would get hurt because of Jisoo's actions. It's kind of obvious that Miyoung likes Jisoo. But Sungcheol is in no position to call Jisoo a coward; he was being one himself.

Jisoo gulped before marching up the stairs to the highest floor in the house because, there was no way that Sungcheol would take Miyoung out on a date before he did. No way.

"Holy, watch where you're going," Miyoung chuckles, after getting a face full of Jisoo's chest, while trying not to look like a tomato.

"I have something to ask you," Jisoo starts off confident, without a waver.

"Oh? Okay."

But that all disappeared when Miyoung smiled waiting for his questions. Which he was supposed to ask. And not stand there like an idiot.

Jisoo's mouth was parched and he didn't know what to say, even if he did two seconds ago.

"Jisoo?" Miyoung snaps her fingers in front of Jisoo's face, hoping to get him to ask the question.

"Let's go to the library!"

"Library?" Miyoung asks confused. Who goes to the library?

"Y-Yeah!" Jisoo answers, deciding to just go along with the pathetic question. "I wanted to get some books."

"That's cool and all, but... I don't like going to the library," Miyoung answers sheepishly, smiling a bit.

"Please." Yes, Jisoo was now going to beg. Because no, there was no way Sungcheol would ask her first. "I promise you'll love it." Jisoo assures, decoding that now, instead of just going to the library to 'get a book', he was now going to ask her out too. Just to make the fact that they're going somewhere Miyoung doesn't like slightly better. But she didn't have to know that.

"There's nothing-"

"Don't make me beg," he groans, suddenly decided that no, begging wasn't going to do, cutting her off because the library is already as bad as it is. Miyoung sighs and rolls her eyes; the things she does for Jisoo.

"Fine."

Jisoo regretted ever going up those stairs.

~~

"I can't believe she kicked us out!" Miyoung huffs, crossing her arms as her and Jisoo walk around town.

"Right," Jisoo scoffs in reply, because honestly, she's just some cranky old librarian with her panties in a bunch.

"I mean we were whispering! Whispering!" She complain while yelling, because there was no one to tell her to 'shh' here. "See this is why I don't like libraries!" Jisoo still intends on changing that.

"She was so annoying," Jisoo adds, making Miyoung nod her head furiously.

Jisoo was pissed not because they got kicked out, but because since they got kicked out, he doesn't know where to take her. He still wants to take her out on a date so that he could rub it in Sungcheol's face and prove that he's not coward.