➵ 5

Jisoo's POV

"Hyung this is good," Chan says, filling his cheeks with Miyoung's ramyun.

"It is, Miyoung cooked it for us," I say, making all the members hum appreciatively.

"Where is Miyoung though? Shouldn't she be eating too?" Hansol questions, making me remember how she left for her room a few minutes ago. I was about to speak before Hansol pipes up again.

"Wait how old is Miyoung? Is she a Noona?" He asks, raising up a good point.

"Her birthday is November 2 1997, she's only older than Chan, you Hansol, Seungkwan and Minghao," Wonwoo explains, making Chan roll his eyes. Everyone is older than him.

"Yah Gentleman," Junghan hyung says, catching my attention.

He's the only one who calls me gentleman yet he doesn't feel the need to stop.

"Mhm?" I reply through a mouthful of noodles.

"Don't you think Miyoung's pretty?" He questions with a sly smirk.

I choke on my food while I hear Sungcheol hyung shriek.

"Mwuh? Yah Junghan, what're you thinking?" He asks, glaring at Junghan hyung who's seated across the table from him.

Meanwhile I was wiping the water that slipped out of my mouth, in a very un gentleman way.

"Nothing. I only have eyes for you, don't worry Cheolie," Junghan hyung says, blowing an air kiss while as it, making Sungcheol hyung go crimson, and the other members around the table woot and holler.

Always knew Sungcheol hyung had a soft spot for Junghan hyung.

~~

It was after everyone ate and Miyoung still didn't come downstairs. I was getting kind of worried because she didn't eat lunch.

I heated up her bowl of ramyun and headed up the stairs carefully while carrying the tray.

I knocked once and I didn't get a reply. I knocked again but still got no reply. This time I tried turning the knob, but the door was locked?

Why would she lock the door, I thought.

"Miyoung ah, it's Jisoo," I say through the door, hoping that she opens now that she knows that it's only me.

And surprisingly; she does. Only enough for me to enter though; she doesn't open the door all the way.

"Please hurry if you want to come in," she says softly, making me questions what's up.

But either way, I still quickly took the tray and entered the room, and watched as she closed the door after me.

"I brought you lunch. You didn't come down after you left." I explain handing her the tray.

She was already sitting on the bed and gladly accepted the tray.

"Thank you Jisoo," she says kindly before taking her chopsticks and digging into her cooking.

"You're welcome," I reply.

It goes like this for a while; her just eating while I watch silently.

Junghan hyung is right... She's kind of cute, I thought while I watch her hair fall around her face.

Subconsciously, my hand reaches out and tucks the strands behind her ear. She slowly turns her head to me, with a few noodles hanging out of her lips.

"Your hair was blocking the view," I flirt, also subconsciously.

Her cheeks go pink and she focuses back on eating without saying anything.