➵ 11

Author's POV

Jisoo didn't know how to wake up Miyoung. The guys were called down to Pledis for a meeting, and all the members went upstairs to change and get ready. All of them except Jisoo.

If he just got up out of nowhere, he could be disrupting Miyoung's sleep and she could wake up in a shock.

After contemplating over it for several minutes, Jisoo decides to do the first thing that comes into mind.

Jisoo slowly let Miyoung's head slip off his shoulder and rest against the armrest of the couch, her upper body sprawled across Jisoo's lap, for a minute.

In that minute, Sungcheol silently made his way down the stairs, and was now paused in the entry way to the living room, waiting for Jisoo's next move.

He watched as Jisoo took both his hands and slowly started to tickle Miyoung on her stomach, over her sweater.

Miyoung started to shift around, trying to avoid the feeling in her sleep.

Seeing as that was her only reaction, Jisoo started to tickle her faster, making her emit tiny giggles and  smiles in her sleep.

Sungcheol smiled softly at the scene before remembering; that's his damn band mate.

Miyoung still wasn't fully awake, and Jisoo still needed to get ready, so he decided to go all in.

Jisoo started tickling Miyoung like there was no tomorrow, her laughs like music to his ears.

Jisoo couldn't help but laugh too, God sometimes he's so childish.

Miyoung was thrashing and laughing out loud on the couch while Jisoo showed no mercy, bent over Miyoung, tickling her as if his life depended on it.

Even if she was already way beyond awake, and Jisoo needed to get ready, he didn't want to stop.

Completely ignoring the other members who've assembled in the living room entry to see where the laughs were coming from, Jisoo kept his mind focused on how damn cute Miyoung looked while laughing her head off.

Completely oblivious to Sungcheol's glare, because 1, why wasn't he allowed to do that? 2, because, once again, that's his band mate touching his sister in such a way, Miyoung reached for Jisoo's hands on her stomach, that now aches, and held his hands together to get him to stop.

"Oh- Oh my God," Miyoung panted, a smile still on her face as there're tears from laughing so hard steaming down her cheeks.

Jisoo smiles at Miyoung who looks up at him, face showing complete amusement and carefreeness.

Their happy little bubble was soon burst by the very realistic cough Sungcheol gave, making the two on the couch jump.

Jisoo looked over his shoulder to see 6/12 of his band mates smirking, 5/12 of them raising up suggestive eyebrows, and the leader glaring at him.

Miyoung tilted her head up as well, trying to see what Jisoo was seeing, all while still having her head across Jisoo's legs.

"We're gonna be late," Sungcheol says, voice dripping with pure venom, making Jisoo feel like a fucking ant.

"Y-Yeah," he says, taking Miyoung's head and sitting her straight up before getting off the couch and walking through his members, not even bothering about the awkward situation he left Miyoung in.