Chapter 9

"I hope you're not distracted right now.", he breathes into my ear, a hint of a playful moan in his voice. I shiver at the mere sound of it, not quite sure when we've done anything beyond kissing for the last time.

"Of course not.", I've learned how to react to him and his... Ways. I've mastered his games and tricks and most of the time, end up as the leading force. Which he never seems to mind but we both know who's a bit more dominant here.

"Good, or else I'd have to try harder.", with that he grinds up to me and even though I knew it was coming, I was still a bit startled.

"Oh, playing dirty, I see.", I bite my lip, lowering my eyes at him and leaning my head back to get a better look of him. Or maybe to let him get a better look of me. Seduction through facial expression is one of my strongest cards in this game.

"Always.", he retorts, another soft grind before his lips are back on mine. I nibble at his bottom one, running a hand up his hair and gripping it tightly, pulling it back a bit to make him tilt his head away from me.

His hips drive me deeper into the wall and I can't help but moan softly, with our lips barely touching yet still somewhat holding onto each other.

"Are you really going to start this here?", I ask, rising my brows to glance at him.

"Doing it in public is always so thrilling, don't you think?", he whispers, with a hint of a chuckle. I know he's not serious about it but I still play along.

"But what if we get caught?", I lick my lower lip, tugging at his hair again to make his head go further back.

"Then I guess we'd have to explain how horny we were while heading downtown.", I chuckle at his response, trailing soft kisses down his neck and gently scrapping the area around his Adam's apple with my teeth. He sucks in a few shallow breaths, struggling against the grip holding him back from straightening up.

"Now now.", I breathe against his flushed skin, grinning at his forced passiveness.

"Let's go before I want to finish this.", I decide, letting go off his hair to see a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You know, for someone who keeps playing the innocent, 'I don't want to hear the s word' you love to be a tease, don't you?", he laughs as he carefully drops me on the ground again, ruffling through his own hair.

"Well, what can I say.", I shrug, taking his hand in mine again and letting him lead us out of the gap between the two buildings and towards the front gate of the campus.

While walking along the busy street, I finally check the message Logan had send me earlier.

Logan: Brooo! I found one of Finns love interests, okay actually James found her, they were never together but they were quite close plus she confessed her feelings to him. I didn't know he had friends to be honest. Her name is Harley Winston, she's in her last semester here. Ask your boyfriend if he knows her.

So there's actually someone who liked him, that's a surprise. Not trying to be mean here but I wouldn't exactly go for the person that is hated by an entire college.

"Hey, do you know someone called Harley Winston?", I try to make it sound as casual as possible, not wanting him to know how invested I already am into this whole Finn thing.

Finn... Thing?

His voice echoes through my head, kicking my previously asked question out of the center of my attention, making me feel blank for a moment.

What's happening?

"Hm, I've heard the name Winston before. But I think it's not a girl. Or is it a guy? Harleys sort of a trap name like yours.", Marty responds and it takes a few seconds for me to muse together an answer.