Chapter 1

"Slow down!", I groan, my hand tightly clamped around his.

"Martin, please!", but he doesn't, he keeps his devastating pace. I start to feel dizzy, a tunnel-like vision stinging in my head.

"Hold on just a bit longer.", he grins but my legs are hurting and throbbing just like my brain.

"I-I can't! Please just stop!", sweat is dripping off of my forehead as he finally slows down, giving me some time to breathe.

"We've only been running for like a half an hour.", he chuckles, slapping my arm lightly.

"You're so out of shape, Ad!", normally I'd hit him for calling me that but right now, I'm struggling with keeping my legs moving.

"You look like you're about to faint!", he comments with mockery in his voice and I just glare at him from slightly below. I hate the fact that he's taller than me, well more like everyone's taller than me.

"You think?", I pant back at him, deciding that enough is enough and falling back to a comfortable walking pace. Letting go off his hand, I put my head back in order to take deep breathes.

"Just leave me behind, always remember that I sort of loved you.", Martin bursts out laughing at my half-assed goodbye.

"I mean we could take a break, if you want to.", he slows down to my own pace, again grinning at my annoyed expression.

"Pft, I'm going home!", I state as we arrive at the starting point of the run tracks.

"Ad! Come on, let's walk for a bit and then run for one more round, okay?", honestly, I really don't understand the appeal of running around in circles for hours, if you could just sleep or draw.

"Like hell! I'm taking a nice long shower and then maybe grab a bite to eat at the Café." I retort, rubbing my face with his navy blue shirt and grinning.

"Okay, first of all, that's disgusting!", he examines the dark sweat spot on his chest with a wrinkled nose.

"And second of all, you are lazy, Ad! But a shower does sound nice right about now.", this time I make a face when he winks at me and tries to press me closer against his heat radiating body.

"Uhm, whatever you're thinking, no! You go run your laps, I expect ten more of you!", ignoring his pout I hop of the tracks, trying to dodge two girls coming my way.

"Text me when you're done!", I yell over my shoulder when I head for the gravel path leading back down to the main campus.

"Sure will! I love you.", I turn at his words, watching him wave me goodbye.

"I love you, too!", I whisper, knowing that he would know it even without hearing it.

We've been together for almost a year now, young love I guess. He's my second boyfriend though while I'm his first next to the other three girlfriends he's had. That's a pansexuel thing, since I could never imagine myself with a girl, like no.

My legs are slowly starting to feel like their normal self again and not this wobbly, jelly-like mess, as I head down the path towards the campus with it's 4 huge buildings. The dorms are in the far back, girls right, boys left, in two separate houses. The biggest the building right in front of the gates is the main school building with it's huge rooms for reading or lessons. Most of my lessons are held in the other one though since I'm studying fine arts. The building right behind it is where the galleries, labs and art rooms are, so my second home.

Attached to it is a small café run by a group of students, mainly consisting of those studying economics or some stuff like that, they actually use the things they're learning about how to build and maintain a business. I mean, I was always bad at economics but their cupcakes taste really good! I'm talking about the café by the way.