Chapter 3

"Do you mind if we exchange phone numbers? I'm not very sociable myself but I would love to introduce you to my friends.", he turns his chair to face me, holding his phone out with a new contact already opened.

"Sure.", I grin, taking it and typing my name and phone number into it before handing it back to him.

"Nice, I'll text you so you have mine as well.", not even five seconds later, my own phone vibrates.

"Thanks.", I utter just in time for the twins to come over with what they have ordered and taking their seats.

"Here you go!", Hanna pushes the plate with the cupcake towards me and I smile once I realize which one it is. I lift my head, leaning a bit to the side to catch a glimpse of Ava who nod sat me with a smile. She actually did keep it for me, I didn't expect that.

"So, how are things with you and Marty? Everything going okay?", I narrow my eyes at her, suspicion building up inside me.

"Yeah, we're doing great. Why are you asking?", I return the question, taking a bite of my delicious cupcake.

"Oh, a friend of mine is practically drooling over him and wants to know how likely the chances are that you two might split up, that bitch really doesn't know where to stop.", she pulls her phone up from under the table.

"You heard it yourself, now forget that guy or I'll stab you with a rusty fork.", she whispers into the device. Did she just record our conversation?

"Okay, she won't bother you guys, promise.", she smiles, sipping from her latté in silence.

"Anyway, how is that painting coming along? You said you'd show us once you're done with it.", Jenna changes the subject, adjusting her glasses at the exact same time her sister does which earned her hateful glare. Even though these two do almost everything together, they also kind of hate each other, especially Hanna, she despises everything her twin does. Which is actually hilarious to watch.

"Oh right! Maybe I can finish it by tomorrow, I'll be heading to the artist home in a few hours anyway. James also asked me if I can paint the flowers again, that'll be fun!", I look into the confused faces of my friends.

"I don't know how drawing some flowers can be fun but I think everyone has their own hobbies.", Hanna shrugs, shaking her head as well.

"Well, you're only hobby is fucking your way through the entire university so you really don't have a say in this, love.", Jenna blurts out, with no regret if I may add. Her twin stares at her with hatred before simply turning her attention back to me with a forced smile.

"I want to be the first person to see your finished work though, you promised.", I nod in response not wanting to get on her bad side.

"Perfect, then I'll be leaving, I'm still meeting someone before my first readings.", she winks and I know it has to be one of her love interests, she has a few of those but surprisingly, she's not a bitch about it. Maybe to her sister but that's nothing new.

"Yeah, I have my first reading in a few minuets as well and I was planning on changing and grabbing my stuff.", they both get up at the same time, glaring at each other for a second.

"Jenna, I swear to God, you need to stop trying to be like me, go do your own thing, please.", she rolls her eyes before practically storming out of the café with a last wink in my direction.

"That girl, she's such a handful!", she sighs, grabbing both of their empty cups and bringing them to the counter.

"I'll see you then, Adrian.", she smiles and waves before exiting the café as well, the bell above it yet again exploding into a shrill ringing.

"All alone, need some company?", I turn at the voice of Logan who's back is arched over the chair so he can look at me upside down, a grin plastered on his face.

"Sure.", I watch as the two tall guys change their table to take a seat at mine.

"The McHayden twins, what brought you to them?", he asks while Klein simply stares at him, not really paying attention to me.

"They're friends with Marty and were the first ones he introduced me to.", I explain quietly, waiting for an response from either of them.

"Why did we never get to meet you though, we're friends with that guy as well.", Logan pouts, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"What's his last name?", Klein asks with a smirk, knowing that he must have no clue.

"Uhm, I knew that, he told me... you told me as well... a lot of people call him by his last name... it's something catchy... let me think. Don't say it yet!", his face scrunches up in thinking and rambling grimace and I can't help but laugh at him.

"I give up, I don't think any of you ever even told me.", Kenneth rests his head on the table, earning a kick from underneath it. He immediately straightens back up, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"So you're one of our great artists here?", I'm surprised at the Logan who did finally decide to talk to me, giving me a small smile.

"N-no, I couldn't compare myself to some of the others here, their work is simply amazing, mine is more... meh, you know?", they both nod in unison.

"I'm pretty sure it's really good, so don't compare yourself or your art with those of others, okay?", Klein adds, catching me slightly off guard with his actually quite wise words.

"I'm guessing you're an artist as well. Music?", I guess and he nods, the smile slowly growing. I can really imagine him with an instrument and microphone on a stage, his voice would totally rock.

Before anybody can say something else, my phone vibrates, making the entire wooden table buzz with it. Martins picture pops up and I quickly take the call, trying to avoid the Logans to see the lucky shot I got from his sleeping self.

"Hey, are you done with your nonsense?", teasing him about his interests in sports is basically the funnest thing inmy entire life. Which probably sounds really sad if you put it like that.

"Running is not nonsense, you lazy potato! But yeah, I'll be taking a shower now, already in my room. Thought you might want to-", I try not to laugh, blush and cringe at the same time but I still cut him off mid-sentence.

"Keep it PG, please! I'm with the Logans right now, once you're done you can come meet me in the café.", there's silence on the other end and I take the chance to glance up at the two guys still sitting in front of me. Of course both of them are watching me with interested stares.

"Yeah okay. See you then, baby. Love you.", he replies and I swear I can hear a smirk in his voice.

"Yup, love you, too.", I hang up, placing the black device back on the table.

"Ow, I want to know what he said that got you blushing like this! I bet it was something dirty! Oh, I know! Did he tell you about his big surprise waiting for you in his dorm room?", Logan asks, sheer glee in his dark brown eyes as I stare at him in shock and maybe even slight fear.

"N-no, it was nothing but he'll be here in a few minuets. I mean should you guys even want to wait that long.", I utter, trying not to blush even more.

"Yeah, I want to ask dear Marty something.", Logan decides for the two of them which didn't seem to be a problem with Klein. So for the next ten minuets, I'm forced into not only sharing my cupcake with Kenneth but also listening to him about a dozen different topics to which I don't even know what to say. He's the type to not bore you though, he always a story or joke up his sleeve and it may be annoying sometimes but he's a good kid. I like him.

................................

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a vote and or comment, i would love to hear from you!

Jenna:   Cashmere_Multifandom

James:  paulinchenhippie

Logane Klein:    Psychodeep

Logan Kenneth: