Chapter 4

The bell goes off and we all turn to look at my boyfriend walking in, winking at me before he even got to our table. He takes one of the chairs and pulls it towards us squeezing in between me and Kenneth with a satisfied but tired smile. Guess all that running made him kinda sleepy.

"Hey, hope you sprained an ankle, or something.", I joke, earning a light slap on the forehead.

"And I hope you'll drown in paint later.", I pout but he kisses it right off of my face. He really is the cutest and most perfect boyfriend on this planet and I'm so grateful to call him mine.

"You shouldn't go out with wet hair, it's still cold outside, you idiot.", I ruffle through his dark brown hair. It's wet and cold which could easily develop a flue or something.

"I know I know.", he takes my hand from the top of his head to intertwine or fingers and finally turn his attention to the Logans still watching us.

"Cute!", Kenneth basically squeals before the palm of a hand connects with the back of his head for being too loud. Klein is basically like his mom or something, with a touch of bestfriend bromance though, you wouldn't have an affair with your mother, that would be... wrong. On so many levels.

"You wanted to ask Martin something.", Klein notes, smiling at the immediate bright up on his friends face.

"Yeah! Marty! Why did you introduce your boyfriend to the McHayden twins but not us? We're even cooler and better than they are, we share the same name!", he crosses his arms in front of his chest with a persistent pout on his face.

"I did, you were actually one of the first ones but I'm just closer to the twins than I am with you guys, no offense. We barely even spend time with each other anymore.", Did they do more with each other before I entered the scene?

"A-are you breaking up with us?", Logan places a hand over his heart, pretending to be deeply hurt by his words and remembering quite a bit of Hanna and her little performance outside earlier. I turn to look at Marty who's simply rolling his eyes.

"When do you guys start your first readings?", he asks instead not even giving into Logans weirdness.

"I already had mine but we both have one in an hour.", Klein informs with a small head gesture to his friend.

"Okay, how about you, love? Afternoon, right?", I nod in response, sucking on my lower lip while watching him closely. He has interesting facial features, I always thought so even before we started dating. They're sharp but also kind of babyfacey if that makes any sense. And his brilliant blue eyes make it hard not to stare at them. He's perfect in every way and most likely the dream boyfriend for at least 87% of all students here, makes me wonder why he decided to be stuck with me. I mean, he could dump me anytime but I genuinely think he's in love with me, I don't know, it's the way he looks at me, the way his lips always tug up in a smile whenever he spots me wandering around by myself or with others.

"You okay?", I snap out of my thoughts when a cold but soft hand traces over the bridge of my nose.

"Y-yeah, I just had to think about my painting, I should be able to finish it tonight.", I lie, not wanting to sound extremely cheesy in front of his friends.

"Oh really? I would love to see it!", he pecks me lips after I nod, satisfied with my non verbal response.

"Then we should be heading out. Are you ready Logan?", Klein asks, smiling at his friend with pure sincerity in his cold, gray eyes. They actually match his hair and rather pale skin.

"Yeah, I should revise my notes and prepare my stuff. I'll text you later, Adrian Lauden.", he winks at me while getting up from his seat and starting to head for the door.