7 Minutes - Rylan

" ...Rylan?"

   " Oh...Rylan."

You looked over to see him talking to Dottie and Daniel. His ears perked up when he heard his name being called. He nervously walked towards you and Katlyn. It was true you did have a crush on him and you tried to act like yourself.

   " Hey Rylan." you said.

   " H-hey ______."

He looked really nervous. Katlyn walked towards room 303 holding your hand all the way. Then when you got to the classroom Katlyn let go of your hand. You and Rylan walked into the room and Katlyn barricade the door. It was so awkward. You didn't know what to do.

   " Hey do you want to just leave?" you suggested.

   " W-what? We can't leave."

   " Why not?"

   " Because we're playing a game. We can't just quit!"

   " Ya we can. Katlyn will expect me to either stay in here or leave to come back later."

   " Oh. I guess we could."

   " Before that Rylan there is something I need to tell you"

   " Ya what is it?"

   " I wanted to tell you that I sorta have...a...crush on you."

I seen him blush really hard.

   " I like you too ______. I also want to ask something."

   " Go on."

   " Since we both like each other can we take it slow. I would like to get to know you better."

   " Sure we can. If you want text Dottie and Daniel that we're leaving and be back later or ask if they can come with so it won't be so awkward."

   " That's a good idea! I'll do that right now."

You nodded and waited by the window.

   " They said that they are waiting for us outside right now."

   " Ok. You mind breaking the window."

   " Thank you I love smashing the windows."

He ran through and you jumped out as he landed. You landed with no scrape's. You found Dottie and Daniel and the four of you started walking away from the school. Rylan grabbed your hand as the four of you walked. You both blushed but it faded as fast as it came.

                                                              The  End~