7 Minutes - Travis

"...Travis!"

   " H-huh!?"

You looked over to see Travis with Dante. He walked forward and stood in front of you.

   " Hi I'm Travis. What your name."

   "...."

You couldn't say anything. You were surprised. The guy you had a crush on got his name picked out of the hat.

   " So do you have a name or can I call you mine?"

You just blushed at this. He chuckled and smirked. Than he grabbed your hand and started walking to a classroom. You both had walked in and Katlyn barricaded the door. You just sat on the window sill and looked around the room. Travis just stared at you.

   " What?"

   " I was wondering what a nice girl like you were doing in a dirty mind like mine?"

   " O-oh...."

Then he came closer. You knew that him and Dante were friends and all but it spread out through the school saying that Dante was giving lessons on how to treat a girl. Knowing Dante you knew he would bring Travis in to it.

   " U-umm...."

Then he closed the gap between you two. You kissed back immediately. It was a sweet kiss. Then he pulled away. He looked like he was about to say something.

   " Girl you so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line."

He was leaning back in to kiss you again. But you both heard the barricade being brought down. You both pulled away. When you both left you left by yourself. Dante ran inside the room and grabbed Travis. So you went to the gym. When you got there you went and sat on your sleeping bag. You shoes were untied but you didn't care. So you let them be. Until someone tied them for you.

   " What are you doing?"

It was Travis.

   " Tying your shoes."

   " Why?"

   " So you won't fall for anyone else."

You started laughing and blushing at the same time. Then after he was done he sat beside you and pulled you by your waist closer to him. You both continued to watch the game.

                                                                 The End~