7 Minutes In Heaven prologue

You were packing your sleeping bag for your sleepover with Katlyn. She said that she would meet you in front of the school building. Your mom wasn't home so you didn't care. You left your house and walked to the school. When you got to the school you didn't see her. You were about to text her when you heard knocking. You looked behind you and seen Katlyn inside the building. She pushed the door open and let you in.

   " Hey _______."

   " Hey Kaylyn. How did you get in here? shouldn't the door be locked?"

   " Ya it's locked but I put my stuff in my locker and hid in the bathroom until the janitors left."

   " Smart."

   " Thank you."

   " So were is everyone else? Knowing you Katlyn you didn't invite only me."

   " You know me to well _______."

   " I know."

You then flipped your hair to show sass. Katlyn and I laughed.

   " Well I was thinking and I thought why not the gym? "

   " So the gym?"

   " Basically."

   " Alright let's go."

Then we started walking to the gym. When we got there I seen Aphmau, Garroth, Zane, Vylad, Travis, Kawaii~Chan, and a lot of other people ( I'm to lazy to write them all ) 

   " Hey guys." you waved.

They all waved back. You set your sleeping bag beside Aphmau's.

   " So what's first?" Garroth asked

   " Well we have the whole school to ourselves. So let's play a game." Katlyn said smirking.

   " What kind of game?" Aphmau asked.

   " Let's play 7 Minutes in Heaven."

I could see evreyone blushing madly. Katlyn went over to her sleeping and pulled out a hat. Everyone found a piece of paper and a pencil then wrote their names on it and put it in the hat. Katlyn shook the hat up and looked around.

   " _______ you go first."

   " W-what!?"

   " Ya come on. Don't be chicken."

   " I'm not chicken." you said.

You walked up to the hat and put your hand in. When you pulled it out you had a piece of paper that had a name on it.  Katlyn grabbed the paper away from you and announced.

   " Ok so _______ will be going into an empty classroom with...

                                                         To Be Continued~

A/N: Hey guys so this is my new story. I hope you all like it. So like and comment down below your favorite PDH character. Till next time.