41• Love

Note: I updated the "The Characters Talk Back" chapter with answers to new questions that were submitted for all the characters 😊😊 Go check it out 💜
‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬‪♡ ‬
_______________________________

• C H A R L O T T E •

26 July 2017

Justin traced gentle circles on my shoulder with his fingers. He seemed blissfully miles away in a daydream. His chest, bare of clothes but decorated with tattoos, rose and fell as he breathed. I glanced up at his face.

Today was particularly hot; one of the hottest days of the summer so far. It was only 10am and it was already humid and suffocatingly scorching. It was only 10am and we had already made love today. 

I cuddled my naked body against his, beside him. He remained in a lazed day dream with a smile as relaxed as I felt after the news of being baby-free. In order to try and snap him out of his zoned out bliss, I got an idea. Slowly, I ran my hand down his chest, down his abs, down...

But I paused.

I've never done this before. What if I do it wrong? Something about the way Justin makes me feel dissolves some of my doubts and fears though. So I continued down. I slid my hand onto his dick, uncovered. Eager for a reaction, I gazed up at his face again. His eyes flicked down to me and a smirk was etched on his face. I tried not to smile and kept my gaze on his face. Simultaneously, I gently grabbed him.

"Hmmm," he groaned, tiredly, and arched his brow at me, "you trying to turn me on, missy?"

"Maybe," I whispered and slowly started to rub him.

"Are you turned on right now?" He asked, raspy and deep.

That tone of his voice is enough to make the answer to that question, a definite "hell yeah."

"Maybe," I bit my lip, still keeping eye contact with him and still rubbing him, harder.

"For someone who had a pregnancy scare just over two days ago, you sure are eager to get back in the saddle," he groaned and exhaled slowly.

"In the saddle? Are you being dirty, cowboy?" I giggled at myself for calling him a cowboy.

"Back in the saddle and ride," he grinned.

I grabbed him again, causing him to moan and shut his eyes, "you're so naughty," I cooed.

"You're such a tease, babe," he groaned, frustrated.

"Only for you," I slipped my hand up his chest and gently rubbed his nipple.

His eyes fluttered open, "a fucking tease. I will get you back. When you least expect it," his lips curled into a devious smirk.

"Ooh, give it all you got, Bieber," I challenged, playfully.

"Oh, I will," he assured.

He spanked me firmly and squeezed my butt in his big hands, "so... what does my snuggle bear wanna do today?"

"Hmm, well I'm meeting your mom this afternoon. That's kind of all I can think about. We should maybe stop at a florist and get her a bouquet?" I rested my chin on his chest and peered up at him.

"Sounds like we got ourselves a plan. Now the thing is..." he wet his lips, "this plan would mean we have to get up from this bed and..." he exaggerated a pained expression, "and put clothes on. Oh god, no."