39• 5 July

Note: In light of the Purpose tour being cancelled, look above at a photo I took at the tour 😭💜 I miss him •
‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪
____________________________

• J U S T I N •

The next morning I woke up before Char. She was lying so close to me, her naked body was right against my side. She's so beautiful. I admired her, every inch of her. My eyes trailed down her body from her peaceful face to her perfect legs. I couldn't suppress the smile as I looked at the hickies on her neck. I did that. Her arm, which was draped over my torso, had goosebumps. I reached for the throw blanket and tugged it over us more. This caused her to cuddle more against me.

I couldn't believe we actually made love last night. It was real. All those fights and nerves and hesitation all seemed so trivial now. Last night was so good. It was beautiful. She was perfect. She is perfect.

"Hmmm, Justin..." Char rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

"Hey, beautiful. You still a little tired?" I ran my hand down her back.

"Maybe a little. I can't sleep any more though. Have you been awake long?" She looked up at me.

"No not long. Just 10 minutes or so."

She nodded and then snuggled again, "we're naked."

I chuckled, "yes we are."

A smile spread on her face. She giggled and buried her face against my chest.

"What's funny?" I caressed her hair.

"Nothin'. I just realized I have to get up and shower now but then you'll look at me naked," she glanced up at me.

"Babe, I saw you naked last night," I raised my eyebrow at her.

"I know but... you're gonna stare."

"You got a problem with me checking you out?" I pouted.

"No. Of course not. It just makes me--"

"Blush?"

"How did you...?"

"Because you're already blushing," I smiled and softly kissed her rosy, flushed cheeks.

"Oh god," she groaned and covered her cheeks, "don't watch me," she slowly rolled out from the covers.

Naturally, I didn't take my eyes off her.

"Justin," she whined, "I said don't watch."

"How about instead I make it even?" I threw off the covers and stood up from the bed too. I placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrow at her.

I could tell she was fighting not to smile.

"I'm gonna shower now," she cleared her throat and scampered across the room to the bathroom. She turned her head and looked at me once she got there, "Uhm... would you like to join me?"

I grinned and strolled over to her. As I got behind her, I tapped her butt, "after you, beautiful."

She walked to the shower and turned the taps on. She stepped in and I followed.

"It's a little snug in here," she stated as we stood face-to-face, and... other parts-to-other parts.

"I don't mind," I wet my lips as I looked down at her.