I thought you would be mad - Lilo (NH)

Start from the beginning

I made my way to the park hoping for the best and started to walk around. What I don't understand is why Niall would leave the house in the first place. After walking around the park a couple of times I was about to give up when I heard sirens and then a couple of paramedics run towards the wooded part of the park. I decided to follow and when I found who they were running towards I felt myself freeze.

'Niall.' I shouted and ran towards Niall's lifeless body.

'Sir I need you to move out the way.'

'That's my little brother.'

I then felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw an elderly lady who offered me a tissue. I didn't even realise I was crying.

'Thank you.'

'It's no problem I was the one who found your little brother, he was still conscious when I found him. He probably has hypothermia but he'll be okay he just needs to warm up.' I nodded and looked over to see the paramedics wrapping Niall up and then placing him on a stretcher.

'There probably let you go with him if you ask as your family.'

'Thank you for what you've done you've probably saved his life we've been searching for ages.'

'It's no problem now go and be with your little bother when he wakes up he's probably going to want to see you.' I nodded and thanked the lady before approaching the paramedics who did let me ride with them and Niall.

When we got to the hospital I was separated from Niall and told to wait in the waiting room which is when I rang my parents.

'Harry have you found him?'

'An elderly women found him in the woods behind the park. He's currently unconscious and we're in the hospital they think he probably has hypothermia.'

'Alright I'm going to go and pick your Papa up and then we're be at the hospital.'

'Okay.' I then put the phone down and started the waiting game to hear news about Niall.

***
"Harry." I heard my dad call out when he saw me and him and Pops came over sitting down next to me.

"Have you heard anything yet?" Pops questioned and I just shook my head.

"I just don't get why he would go out on his own anyway. He knows he isn't allowed outdoors without someone with him." Dad said as he gave Pops a confused look.

"I don't know either Li but we will get to the bottom of it. For Niall to have done that there must be a reason." Dad nodded and then a doctor came into the room.

"Niall Paynlinson."

"Yeah." Dad said as he raised his hand.

"Hi I'm Dr Marsh and I'm the doctor in charge of Niall." She said as she shook my parents hands.

"Is he okay?" Pops questioned and the doctor just smiled at him.

"He will be. We're treating Niall for hypothermia as when he was first brought in he was unconscious and his body temperature was 91 which as you would know is way below normal. We have since got it up to 93 and in the last couple of minutes he has woken up. He's extremely tired and he keeps asking for his daddy and Papa which I'm guessing is you two?" She said as she pointed to my parents who both nodded. "Okay were take you to his room now but he will need to stay in the hospital until his temperature is back to normal."

"How long will that be?" Dad questioned and the Dr just sighed.

"It could be hours or it could be days its difficult to tell." My parents both nodded and we followed the Dr to Niall's room where we were met by a sobbing Niall.