Chapter 17

Rina's Pov

     "RINA GIVE ME THE DANG MAP!!!!" Stella shouted. "NO!!! YOU INSISTED ON USING A MAP AND YOU GOT US LOST!!! SO ITS MY TURN!!!" I demanded as I continued to get madder. Suddenly she stopped looking at me and stared into a nearby bush. "This way!!!" she cheered and attempted  pulling me through the bush. "Um you forgetting something?" I asked boredly. "JUST FOLLOW ME!!!" she snarled. "Okay! Okay!" I surrendered. I calmly floated after her and froze after passing through the bush. I looked in awe at the giant school in front of us. "How..?" I asked confused. "I smelled Angeni!!!" She cheered happily. "Did you smell your lover Dante too?" I teased. "Yes I did," she mumbled with a cherry face. "YOU DIDN'T DENY THAT HE WAS YOUR LOVER!!! I'M TELLING ANGENI!!!" I screamed as I happily watched her beg me not to. "Noooo!!! I'm gonna die!!!" She pleaded. "Too bad!!! Imma tell right now!!!" I cheered as I flew towards the giant school. "Noooooo!!!!" Stella screamed from the distance.

Angeni's Pov

     I heard a scream from the distance and smiled knowing they were here. "Ohhh Dante! Your girlfriend is here!" I squealed excitedly. "She's not my girlfriend.... sadly," he murmured. "I heard that she's gonna one soon!!!!!" I happily screeched. His face went pale and he slowly backed away out of the room. "So Kaname, how's your lover?" I asked happily. "I um... might've transformed her," he mumbled. "DOES SHE REMEBER EVERYTHING?" I screamed hopefully and worriedy. "Yes..." He replied and noticed me to from over the moon to terrified in an instant.

Stella's Pov

     "Rina noooo," I begged as some weird dirty blonde guy opened the gate for us. "I'm the headmaster your Angeni's friends aren't you?" He asked happily. "Yep!" Rina responded. "She's that way! I smell her!" I screeched and charged off. "Sorry about that..." I heard Rina say to the headmaster. As I ran I heard Rina whoosh through the air in an attempt to catch up to me. I burst through the door and charged up the stairs aiming for Angeni's scent. "ANGENI!!!" I called as I burst through the door. "STELLA!!! RINA!!!" She squealed in response. "So whats going on and is Dante here?" I asked and slapped my hand over my mouth. "Okay so my uncle is back and Kana-kun has found a way to make him to bye bye and Dante left after he accidentally said he was sad you weren't dating," she replied quickly. My face grew got and I glanced over at the smirking Rina. "Actually I asked if she could smell her lover and she said yeah without denying it!" Cheered Rina. My face grew hot and blackness started to cover my eyes so I gave in.

(Hello to all the amazing people who can deal with my upload schedule, thank you for waiting so long and I'm sorry if it sucks... you guys are the best!

Love
-author-chan )