Chapter 10

"I know, but I need to tell you something first."

Recap over

Kaname's Pov

"What is it Geni-chan?" I asked  confused. "Kaname he's back" she simply said. "Wha... YOU MEAN HIM?!" I screamed. "Yes uncle's back" she said calmly. "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!" I screamed. She sighed "Kaname I can't deal with your screaming, I'm going for a walk" and with that She left the room.

Angeni's Pov

I walked out of the dorm and eventually ended up at the stable. I walked over to Lily and sighed "why Lilly why does it hurt" she softly stomped her hoof in response. Tears rolled down my cheek as I sang.

Play song (hope the video and pic load sorry if they don't)

I suddenly heard clapping and I quickly wiped my tears and hugged Lily. "Hi... Zero" I spoke calmly and slowly as if my voice could break any second. Zero walked over and grabbed my hand a faint blush on his cheeks "why were you crying?"

Zero's Pov

I was surprised by what I had just done and by the look on her face I wasn't the only one. She pulled away from my grasp and placed a hand on her throat. Her violet eyes flashed crisom. She ran off into the woods and I followed. She stopped at a deer look at me and mouthed sorry. Suddenly a dagger was in the deer and it was dead. She sat down and began drinking it's blood. She looked at me tears falling she said "sorry... I'm sorry you hate me... I'm sorry for thinking I should live... I'm a monster. I looked at her and said "no, your not."

Angeni's Pov

"No, your not" he said. "How am I not a monster?" I asked shedding tears. "Because, you do everything in your power to not drink human blood" he emotionlessly said. "Zero-kun thank you" I quickly said. "Angeni let's get you back to the dorm, okay?"

Time skip (laziness I love it)

Angeni's Pov

We had reached the dorms and I quickly thanked Zero. I gave him a peck on the cheek and rushed through the door. I sighed and walked into my room burying myself in the covers I then drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Hey guys sorry if its been a while and I'm sorry if it's short. I'd like to thank whoever made this song and give them the credit for it.