Chappie 13

After class ended I went to fathers office and gave him his tarts and cake, " thanks Geni-chan!" he shouted. "No problem father," I responded as Zero and Yuki entered the room. "Hi guys," I cheerfully said. "Hi," Yuki cheered. "Sup," Zero grunted. "Here ya go," I responded while pushing their cake pieces into their hands. "Thanks Geni-chan!" Yuki cheered, "whatever," Zero grunted. "Whelp, I better go!"I called and jumped out the window. As soon as I was outside I teleported to the abandoned building, I think it used to be the teachers dorms. "Why dosent she remember? Are we friend's, she thinks I'm a monster...right?" I started to cry after thinking of my horrible past. Sudden I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Sis it's okay..." Dante said calmly. "Dante... thank you for being there for me," I mumbled. "No problem sis now let's get out of the rain," he said. "What rain?" I asked. I looked up and saw it was pouring. Suddenly Dante burst out laughing "hahaha are you serious?!" he asked. "Apparently!" I joked. He continued to laugh causing me to grin, since his laugh was really rare.

~Timey skip~

After we arrived at the dorms I took a quick bath and decided to talk to Kaname. I appeared at his dorm door and knocked. "Come in," he groaned quietly. I immediately called Dante through my mind...
Hey bro can you come here? I asked. Sure what's up, he responded. Well it's time to tell Kana, sooo HURRY UP!! I cheered.
Dante was suddenly next to me and we entered the door. "Kana-kun... we need to talk!" I cheered joyfully. "Huh, oh hello Geni-chan and Dante. What do you need?" he responded. I got mad that he ignored me and Dante felt it. "Sis calm down!" he shouted, while trying to stop me from going over to Kaname. I gave him a look and he was immediately silent, I continued to walk to Kaname. Once I reached him I immediately slapped him "Don't ever ignore me Kaname I was talking to you," I growled. His face froze in fear as he looked at me, to be fair though my eyes were literally glowing. "Sorry Angeni I-," he started, but I cut him off by patting his head. "Not now I know you won't do it again. Anyways I... No WE have come to talk to you about... Him,"

(Should I stop here? Na!)

"What about him?" Kaname asked. "The three of us all know he's coming, but you... you know when," Dante added. "Yes I do and I also know how to stop him, but it's not possible because we'll need several other species of paranormals, he exclaimed sadly. "What kinds?" I demanded. "Well they don't have to be full type just apart of it, but it's not like they'll agree..." he continued ignoring my question. "JUST TELL US WHAT TYPES!!" I shouted, while letting a purple rage filled aura surround me. "Fine, we would need... A dark angel, a demon, 2 purebred vampires, a were wolf, and a ghost," he said breathlessly. I looked at Dante and laughed "dude... Kaname, I forgot to tell you... I'm best friend's with a ghost and werewolf, me and Dante's little sis is demon, AND you and Dante are purebred vampires," I said while laughing. "But what about the dark angel," Kaname asked stupidly. "I'm part dark angel thanks to you guys!" I cheerfully exclaimed. "Oh... Well I guess we can take down Uncle!" Kaname cheered. While just left the room with a simle bye and Dante following me. "Are you sleeping in my room again?" he asked. I nodded while opening the door to his room and laying down on the bed. "Night bro!" I happily exclaimed. "Night sis," he replied as I fell asleep to the sound of silence.

(Hey people!! Sorry if its been awhile, but I doubt anyone actually reads this. And IF they do they probably don't like it. Till next chapter)
Author-chan out