Chappi 16

Stella's Pov

   I glanced at the phone as it rang for a third time. I cautiously picked it up and said "hello?". "Stella its me Angeni!" exclaimed the person on the other end of the line. "Angeni? Hey girl what's up!" I replied excitedly. "Well do you remember that piece of trash aka my uncle" she asked. "Ugh what about him?" I responded. "Well he came back to life, so me, Dante, and Kaname could use your and Rina's help." She responded quickly. "Alright we'll be there in a few days see you soon!" I cheered and went to tell Rina the news.

Angeni's Pov

"Dante she said they'd be here in a few days!!!! Yay!" I exclaimed while pouncing on him. "That's good its been forever since we've seen them," he replied calmly. "I still ship you with Stella!!!!" I cheered happily. "Noooooo," he whined while blushing. I giggled and continued to smile. 'Sheila come to my dorm quickly!!!!' I said amazingly fast. 'Okay, but how will I get in?' she responded. I snapped my fingers and suddenly Shelia was next to me. "Ahh I wasn't expecting that!!! Warn me next time," she whined. "Hee hee sorry sis," I giggled. (I don't know if anyone was wondering, but Sheila isn't in the flash backs because she was  hidden by the family for years) "Seriously! You need to warn me. Anyways what's going on?" she asked confused. "Ok so basically I'm calling my friends Rina and Stella over to help Dante, Kaname, and I save the world. Plus we need your help because we don't know any other demons and because it's an emergency. So please help us or I will get my friend in wolf form to sit on you," I stated happily. "Okay I'll help..." she sweat dropped. "Thanks so much Shelia!!!!" I cheered as Dante nodded in approval. Another thing I really love about this family is that they know not to make me mad. Dante had to learn the hard way, that was really crazy day...

-Flashback-

I had just arrived at the Atieno's after they so kindly took me from that dreadful cave. "Hello I'm Yumi I'm going to be your new mom. This is my husband Cian and your new brother Dante," she stated happily while looking at me. "Hello I'm Angeni it's nice to meet you all," I responded while looking at the ground. "Mommy she's weird is she really my sister?" Dante asked while looking at me. "Of course she is Dante don't be rude," Cian responded. "I'm sorry you don't want me here I'll just go back to my cave," I stated and turned to walk away. "No, no your staying with us you don't have a say in the matter..." Yumi politely interrupted. "She then grabbed my hand and walked me into the mansion. "Wow it's so pretty," I said in awe.
      For the first few weeks Dante ignored me. Until I finally confronted him "Could you please tell me why you hate me so much?!?! I never asked for this!!! I never wanted to ruin people's lives," I whispered as a few tears fell from my eyes. His eyes widened as He realised what he had done. "I... you.... you didn't do anything I'm just tired off being ignored," he responded sadly. "We could be friends," I stated hopefully. "No! Why would I want some hill billy as a friend!!!" he screamed. By the then I was beyond mad, I released my dark aura and allowed my eyes to turn red. "I AM NOT A HILL BILLY!!! IM ON A RANK EQUAL TO YOU!!!!!" I screamed in anger as the house shook.

-Present-

    That's how Dante and I became bff's. I giggled the memory. "What's so funny?" Shelia asked. "Nothing really I just remembered how I got Dante to except me into the family," I responded while giggling. Seeing as Shelia had heard the full story before She began to laugh along with me. "So what do we do while we wait for Rina and Stella?" Dante asked. "Two things. One start working on the battle plan. And two tease you about Stella!!!!" I cheered happily as Dante groaned. "OTP FOR LIFE!!!!" I screamed while running away from Dante.

(Sorry that this took so long and that it sucks, but I tried. I hope you've enjoyed and please comment who you think she should end up with. Thanks for reading bye Reader-Chan!!!)