Chapter 8

"Please Adio please come to town with me." "No Angeni I just wanna sleep" Adio said complaining. I sadly sighed "fine I'll just ask Takuma." I left the Adio's room and continued down the hallway I stopped at Takuma and Shiki's room. I knocked on the door saying "hello?" a voice responded "come in."

Takuma's Pov

Angeni walked into my  room saying "hi Takuma." "hi Angeni do you need anything?" I asked looking into her amethyst eyes. "Well no I just have a question for you" she said looking away from my eyes.

Angeni's Pov

I glanced down avoiding eye contact. After staring into his emerald eyes the room looked kinda dull. Eyes I'll  have to think about eyes more later I thought. He then responded "what's your question?" "oh well I was wondering if you wanted to come to town with me?" I asked choosing my words carefully. "Ok sure, let's go then" he said smiling. I smiled back at him and shouted "YAY!"

Takuma's Pov

She was so happy she shouted "YAY!" though to me it sounded like music. We walked down the hallway and out of the dorm. When we reached the gate trouble started. Zero jumped out of know where and looked at us with disgust in his eyes especially towards Angeni, who just stared into his eyes. He blinked first and Angeni cheered "yes I win." I smiled and laughed her actions until Zero said "Shut up vampire." I was about to respond when Angeni said "why?" Zero looked a bit shocked and then growled "why what?" Angeni looked at him and asked "why, why do you hate all vampires? A single one did this to you and yet you hate them all especially pureblood's?" "like you" Zero muttered. "No not like me, unlike them I've never had human blood" She responded emotionlessly. Zero took a step back in shock. "Anyway, Takuma let's get going" she said pulling me along with her.

Angeni's Pov

"I enjoyed our chat Zero we'll have to pick up where we left off sometime soon" I called. He responded "as if I'd talk to you again" though I could tell he was looking forward to our next chat.

~Time Skip sorry I love being lazy~

We arrived at a small book shop and I immediately picked up a golden book "ooh dragons" I say calmly. Takuma and I dig around in the books. I picked out two or three while he ordered a huge stack.

Hi guys sorry if it's short. They'll continue walking around town next time. Though I wonder Will Takuma get his kiss?