I will always love my best friend

Start from the beginning

The time for me to school came sooner than I expected, I got up from my chair “ I have to go to school now so I will see you later or soon” he smiled “ you will see me later” I smiled and lent in and kissed him directly on the lips “ Bye Harry I love you” he smiled “ I love you too see you later baby” I smiled and grabbed my bag and keys of the side before pulling on my black Nike blazers and heading out of the door. I got into my baby and put the keys into the ignition before pulling out my drive way and heading to school.

I drove down the busy roads of Washington and pulled into my school, I parked in my usual space and got out of my car. I grabbed my cigarettes and pulled one out before lighting it I've noticed I ten to smoke more when I'm at school, I guess it's to stop my self lashing out at all the annoying over reacting bitches and stupid jocks “ MAY MAY I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND I HATE YOU BEING MAD AT ME I LOVE YOU DONT IGNORE ME” I heard getting shouted at me. I looked up from the ground and saw James running over with a said look on his face, he ran up in front of me and grabbed my shoulders “ May May I'm sorry please forgive me” I frowned at him but inside I had forgiven him yesterday “ James I'm not sure abo..” he cut me off “ May I will do anything please just don't hate me, I'm a fool when I'm in love” I chuckled “ you idiot I forgave you ages ago come here you idiot” I pulled him in for a hug “ oh thank god I thought I lost my bff, you know I wouldn't be able to live with out you” I smiled “ I couldn't live with out my first and last best friend” James faked crying and pulled back “ that is the cutest thing ever” I laughed “ anyway what is the deal with you and Anna?”.

James blushed “ well you see we still have our date this weekend,but you know I really like her May” I nodded my head, he was like me with Harry “ I think you guys will be a perfect couple” he smiled “ thanks May it's good to know and what’s going on with you and Harry?” I smiled at the memory’s of yesterday and looked at James “ do you have a long time?” he nodded his head eagerly.

For the next 15 minuets I told James about what happened last night and I mean everything form him taking me out for a meal and the press until the moment he got me Diego who I absolutely loved “ May, he really likes you I can tell but seriously we have to go buy the magazines and check you out” James grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car and opened the door for me well more like pushing me in and shutting the door behind me. James drove out of the school making us late for home room and probably first lesson as well, we drove down the roads and pulled up outside a news agents and ran inside. James went over to the magazines and shouted for me to come over “ that is the cutest thing ever May” I looked down at the magazine and saw the many pictures Luke took of Harry and I kissing and talking to him. James looked over at me and laughed at the heading over the magazine “ Mr. Starsons and his cute Little girlfriend May spotted In Central Park” I laughed “ that was Luke the funniest guy ever” James shrugged “ lets buy some and oh we have to watch tv later to see if you are on it” I nodded and grabbed a couple of the magazines and took them to the counter.

The young girl looked up at me and then down at the magazines and then back at me with a shocked expression on her face “ that's you?” I laughed “yeah it is” her mouth dropped open “ you are so lucky, I've always wanted to date Mr. Starsons how I would kill to be in your position” I smiled and she scanned the magazines “ that would me $5 please” I handed her the money and took the magazines and walked back over to James and pulled him out of the shop “ take me to school now”.

I got into James' car and plugged myself in, James got in the other side and started his car and drove us back to school.. I wonder if Harry has seen the magazines?. I got my phone put from my pocket and texted him asking him if he had seen them, I put my phone away and looked back up “ May, you know I have been getting texts off people asking if they could have your number” “ DONT GIVE IT TO THEM” I shouted “ woah I wont but why not” I sighed “ because one of those bitches would give it to the press and I don't want to be pestered by people” he nodded and carried on driving his car back to school.

The car came to a stop and I got out of his car and ran over to mine and put the magazines in my car and grabbed my school bag out of the back seat before closing the door and locking me car up. James came up by my side “ lets go to second lesson” I chuckled and smiled at him “ lets go and show off our sexy selves” he laughed “ lets do it”.

sorry if this chapter isn't that long but hey i still updated :p

sorry for any mistakes

vote/comment/share and follow

voteeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee i will love you forever!!

thank you lovelies 

Emilyyy :*