Birthday dinner part 4

Start from the beginning

“Harry this place is truly beautiful, thank you for giving me one of the best birthdays ever!” he smiled and bought me closer to his body making our body’s collide “ I'm glad I could make your birthday special but do you know what will make mine special?” I shrugged my shoulders “ what would that be?” he chuckled and lent into my ear “ if you would give me a proper kiss” I smiled and pulled his head away from my ear and crashed my lips onto his soft pink lips. Harry kissed me back and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed, I lifted my arms up and wrapped them around Harry's neck as his went to my waist and pulled me closer into him.

During our make out session I heard a click and then a flash I pulled away from Harry and turned around to see a paparazzi stood there with a guilty smile on his face “ sorry, this is my job you know and well this is a good story” I chuckled “ what are you going to say Billionaire and secret girlfriend make out in central park?” the guy chuckled “ if you want me to but seriously right now you are the cutest couple I have seen in years and you lady are the nicest girlfriend I've ever seen Mr. Starsons you are very lucky” Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around my neck and lent his head in my neck “ that I am” he said making me giggle with the tickling sensation his voice created on my neck. Once again another flash happened “ I'm sorry but that is the cutest thing I have ever seen” I burst out laughing “ you are one of the funniest guys I have met” the guy smiled “ thanks, I try to be oh and my name is Luke thought I would tell you for future meetings” I laughed “ I'm May” he smiled “ well May you shall be seeing yourself on tv and in magazines for a while, I heard many girls are angry that they couldn't have Mr. Starsons” I laughed “ those bitches can't have him he is mine and mine only”/

harry smiled in to my neck “ and you are mine only” Luke squealed “ you guys oh my god are the cutest things ever, I'm so sorry my gayness is coming out” I laughed “ why cant all paparazzi be like you Luke” he shrugged his shoulders “ because they May are in it for money where as I like to converse with them” I chuckled “ well Luke Harry and I would like to finish out date so I will see you soon right?” he laughed “ sure will babe, I'm everywhere” I smiled and waved at him and grabbed Harry's hand pulling him back in the direction we came from. I smiled at the scenery and turned to Harry “ that guy was so funny” Harry chuckled “ yeah I have met him a few times he is the nicest guy out there” I smiled “ good because I like him” he pulled me closer to him “ but you love me” I kissed him on the lips “ sure do but you love me as well so its okay” he smiled “ I love you May May” I smiled “ I love you to Harry”.

Harry and I walked out of the park and back towards his building to go back home “ I just got to make a phone call stay here” I nodded and lent against a wall waiting for Harry to come back whilst he was on the phone to someone. I watched how he would move his hand in the air and talk, Harry suddenly turned around and looked me in the eyes and held up on of his fingers signalling 1 second, I nodded my head and lent my head against the cold hard wall. Harry's arms wrapped around my waist and his lips came down to meet mine “ come on lets go home baby” I nodded my head and gave him a quick peck on the lips before pushing off the wall. Harry and I walked back down the pavement and walked past the shop where he bought me the dress that I didn't want him to buy me only this time the shop was closed “ Harry what is the time?” he grabbed his phone “ its 10:00 why?” I shrugged “ I just wanted to know” “ I have on more surprise for you” I stopped walking “ How many more have you got?” he chuckled “ this last one and Hurry up this one has to be seen straight away”.

Harry pulled me down the pavement faster and we were outside his building in no time, he pushed open the doors and there stood a guy holding a box “ May grab the box” I let go of his hand and walked over to the guy with the box, I took it from his hands and walked back over to Harry “ open it up” I raised an eyebrow at him “ no Harry I'm going to wait till it opens itself” he chuckled. I placed the box on the floor and got down to my knees and pulled the wrapping paper off, underneath the wrapping paper was a plain brown box. I lifted the flaps up and pulled open the box, I looked into the box and squealed “ that is the cutest thing ever!” I screamed picking up the German shepherd puppy. I kissed the puppy and stroked him “ Harry this is the cutest thing ever is it a girl or a boy?” he chuckled “ I'm glad you like It and he is a boy” I looked at the little guy in my hands and decided his name already “his name is Diego” I cuddled his tiny body into my warm chest and kissed him once more before looking at Harry “ Harry meet Diego” Harry outstretched his arm and stroked Diego “ lets get this little fellah back to your house shall we” I nodded and put Diego back in the box and followed Harry back up to the helicopter.

***

The helicopter ride home didn't take that long, well it felt like it didn't because I was to distracted with Diego to look out side. I cant believe that Harry bought me a puppy I wonder what my mom will say we never had a pet, well my dad use to bring his army dog home but that was only sometimes. The helicopter landed and I pulled the headphones off my ears and unclipped my self and grabbed the box that Diego was in and waited for Harry to help me out of the helicopter, Harry came round to my side and grabbed the box and gently put it on the floor and then he grabbed me and put me on the ground softly “ come on my love lets get you and Diego home” I smiled and picked up the box “ we need to stop by a late night shop so I can get Diego some food for later and then tomorrow I will go out and buy him all that he needs” Harry laughed “ May that stuff is already in my car I bought it earlier” I frowned “ Harry stop buying me stuff and my dog stuff” he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist “ come on lets get you home”.

Harry led me out of the building and back to his car, I placed Diego on the floor in between my legs so the box wouldn't move around “ thank you so so so so much Harry for the best birthday ever” he chuckled “ you gave me the best birthday ever” I smiled and lent over and kissed him on the cheek “ I love you Harry” he smiled “ I love you too”.

Harry pulled up outside my house, I lent down and grabbed Diego and my clutch I pushed open the car door and got out and walked up to my house with Harry behind me with all the dog stuff. I unlocked my front door and turned the hall way light on and kicked my shoes off and grabbed Diego out of the box and put him on the ground “ go play Diego” as soon as I said that he ran off upstairs I shrugged and turned back round to Harry “ do you want to stay the night?” he nodded his head and placed the box of dog stuff onto the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist “ yeah I do want to stay the night with my beautiful girlfriend”.

thank you for reading my story this is the last part to Birthday dinner.

omg she got a dog :3

vote/comment/share and follow

dont forget to vooootttteeeee

p.s i update everyday for my lovelies :*

Emillly :*