{Chapter Six}

A/N

I know, I know, I know, it's been forever! I lost motivation, but my motivation is up and running again, so don't worry bout that!

For those of you reading Reboot, my other Aphmau fanfic, I'll be updating that too, so I'm in full writing mode right now.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! It's set on Minecraft Diaries, Season One, Episode Eighteen

I'll make it a little longer then usual to say sorry.

---

Sasha's P.O.V

"A human? In here?" I ask, surprised.

"Yep." Gene replies, sitting on a hump of Netherrack. 

"And no one has killed it yet?" I ask again.

"My exact thoughts. Humans are so weak. I'm kind of tired, so they're yours if you're up for it, Sasha." Gene invites.

 "I'm going to find out what they're doing here first. Foolish thing. Do you know where are they?" I ask. 

 "Uh, over there, I think." Gene points in a direction, and I nod in thanks. 

 Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Nice quote, but Gene and my version is "Be nice to your friends but be an emotionless killing Shadow Knight to your enemies." Which, isn't hard. If you're enemies with a Shadow Knight, you must have really messed up. 

 Like Kenmur did. "Little piece of.." I murmur, remembering what he did. 

He left me there to die.

Gene's P.O.V

'Be nice to your friends but be an emotionless killing Shadow Knight to your enemies.' Sasha made that up. Sasha is my closest friend, but all friends have secrets, right? And if I wanted her to be a Shadow Knight and stay, of course I would have to alter her memories to make her think she was completely betrayed. 

 It's for her own safety.

 Besides, she likes Zane. He's ruthless, and if he's making deals with the Shadow King, so this could work out.

 It's for her own safety.

Sasha's P.O.V

 A woman, okay. I can work with this. I'm hiding behind some Netherrack, hoping she doesn't see me.  I take note of her psychical features. Orange eyes with long black hair. "So this looks like a place I might be wanting to go!" She said to herself, eyeing the castle. I watch as she makes her way down to the castle, and once she's on the floor, I sneak and follow. She continues to mumble to herself as she makes a path of Netherrack for her to tread on. The guards see her and immediately run and attack. "No, nonononononono, no no no no." She exclaims, killing the guards quickly and swiftly. I raise my eyebrows. This human might actually be a tough opponent. 

  I watch as she tries on one of the guard's helmet. "Aw snap, a Nether scorpion helmet?" She says as she tries it on.

 A trophy of victory, eh? Probably going to go brag to all your pathetic human friends? Good. Killing a Shadow Knight took some guts, time to rip them out (A/N FIRST PERSON THAT GETS THE REFERENCE GETS THEIR OC IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :D It has to be a shadow knight oc tho) 

 She even manages to slay the Blaze guarding the castle. I'm almost impressed. I sneak behind her, watching carefully. Shadow Knights use their brains, and although we love a good violent fight, we wait until the time is right. Uh, no rhyme intended.

 The strange woman kills another guard, stealing his Scorpion Chestplate this time. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Look at this!" I roll my eyes. This human is so naive. Doesn't she think any of the guards will notice her?