strange addiction | finale

Finale|Dylan, the coffee guy/ strange addiction
last chapter

Dylan's pov

She was definitely avoiding me today. After our 'heart -to - heart ' back at the house she had asked me to take her home.

I was slightly hesitant, but I was a gentleman,  sort of. But I never kept anyone at my house against their will. Well that is unless they're into that kinky bond age and hostage stuff then I'd make an exception. But I knew she just need time to cope with the douche bag of boyfriend.

"Dylan go clean the freaking tables man, got people staring at the bread crumbs like birds on drugs" Tyler snapped from tell front desk. I stared at him incredulously, like seriously dude. Seriously?  They're more than enough people on shift today and he chooses to shove the responsibility stick up my assignment?

Pshh, some friend.

Instead of arguing with him I grab the nearest clean cloth and tray from the counter and make my way through the revolving doors.

I scoped the room for any potentially dirty tables to find nothing.

Not one table was dirty.
Hell there weren't even people in the coffee house. And we were closed!!!
For maintenance. Of what I'm still not sure,  probably to remove the log shoved up Posey's ass, that's making him howl like a hormonal teen wolf.

(See what I did there *wink wink *)

The sound of someone clearing their throat catches my attention. I don't have to turn to know who it is,  because of their lavender perfume invading my nostrils, causing a small smile to tug at my lips. "Back so soon?"

She taps the counter absent-mindedly, offering an amused laugh."you know dyl pickle, the first day I met you, I swore I could smell the sassiness from a mile away."

"Oh is that so? Cassandra?" I smirk turning my attention to her rigid frame as I call out her full name.

"Prick"

"Pineapple"

"Douche"

"Donut"

"Cu-"

"Watch your profanity" I quickly cut her off realizing that an older lady was off in the corner sipping her tea. It was almost iconic.
If only she was green and more wrinkly.

"You know the first time I saw you" I started, rounding the counter slowly, lifting up the blockage and made my way to her step by step. "When you approached me all sassy and calling me everything but my name. I was confused and thought it was a phase. My friend Lydia from the oastry shop said a guy Stiles would do the same thing with her . Thats when i realised..." I continued,  gliding my fingers across the table and looked up at her to find her still, furrow in her  well manicured eyebrows at me in confusion while a small smile played at her well rounded lips. "You're the annoying client that always give me a different name when you come pick up your coffee, thinking it's really funny, and you know what, you're very attractive, yes, but I'm was so tempted to write 'buttface' on the cup, and I can't believe that the one day I'm wrote down my number instead. And I'm glad I did because I was able to get to know you're crazy ass." I chuckled, feeling the tip of my shoes brush against her sneakers.

That's another thing I liked about this chick. She wore sneakers everyone she came to the coffee shop. Along with some nice boot shorts and a sports bra the held her voluptuous breas-

"Eyes up here pervert" her voice snapped my gaze up to meet her hazel eyes.  The slight crinkles at the ends told me she was amused too.  " I guess we both surprised each other then"

"Eh, i wouldn't say surprised. you merely startled me. " I shrugged slightly leaning my elbow on the counter for props.

She feigned hurt,  clawing her right hand over where her heart would be, causing her left boob to bounce slightly. Obviously my staring didn't go unnoticed by her, in fact, her fingers found their way to my forehead.

Flick

"Pervert"

"Don't you know any other words?-"

"To describe you?" She paused, pretending to think of something before speaking again. "Not really" she shrugged.

"I faintly remember you calling my hot box, which in my interpretation means you're calling me hot" i smirked watching her eyes widen but she quickly recovers and counters.

"Alright bugger brain"

"What the frag is that?"

"You,  dumbass "

Rolling my eyes and scoffing lightly,I flick her upper arm ignoring the fact that she's sweaty from her workout. "So want to get out of here and head to McDonald's? "

"There's one right down the street,  why don't you carry me spaghetti legs"

"You see the problem with that is.." I start kneeling down only to scoop her seemingly light body into my arms and grin down at her,"is that if I drop you from these spaghetti arms you shouldn't be surprised"

"I swear if you drop me,  you better hope your skinny legs can run faster than that sassy brain can think of a comeback "

"Ahh, Cass, you're always talking about me being sassy, and I have not a flipping clue what you mean"

"Hey Dylan" she called poking my face. I stared at her wide eyed as she shook her head, "Yeah I actually called you by your name"

"What a surpris-"

"Shut and let me talk will ya?"

"Well damn" I laughed but quickly cut it out when she narrowed her gaze. Nodding my head of her to continue.  I pushed the door open and walked out onto the street with her in my hands ignoring the weird looks I got from people.

You jealous?

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Y-yeah I am"

"Then hell no"

The End.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaattttt
Dylan Wilding right?
How'd you like it?
You like it looks great don't you?
*wink wink*
Ya nastyyyyyyy.
Jk Jk.  I love me long too. Lol.
Vote comment and share please.