strange addiction| dirty thoughts and spit takes

TURNING TO MY LEFT I realized that Tyler was tending to a customer who so happened to be his girlfriend, Allison. I swear the chick would not let the man breathe for two seconds without hoping on him and asking him questions. Letting out a soft sigh once more I decided it's best for me not to interrupt them unless id get an earful from Talkative Allie.

"What's your name again love?"

A small smirk found its way on her lip and I silently curse myself for addressing her that way, knowing it'll only make things more difficult for me. But I couldn't help myself. The way she stood there in all her 5 feet 4 inch glory. Freckled face, with small plump lips ripe for kissing and brilliant bronze glow. If her attitude was different I'd bend her over this counter and f-

"It's Cassie."

Furrowing my eyebrows, my eyes snapped up to hers in confusion. But my brain quickly registered as I scribbled her name onto the cup. 

Cassie. Just the thought of her name was enough to make a tent in my pants. God, the things I'd do for her to be kneeling in front of me right now, with those lips wrapped around me and a handful of her curls in my hand.

Quickly fixing up her order, I slowly covering the cap onto the container and carefully carry it over to her. Smiling softly once I place it on the counter without any spills and look up to see her frowning.

"Is everything okay miss?" I asked curious, knowing Cassie hated it when I didn't call her by her name, so I played her silly little game just because.

"Stop calling me miss, my name is Cassie, I need four sugars sweetie" she smiled brightly at me, making me mentally roll my eyes at her.

"Four sugars for the lovely lady" I compliment hoping she'd hurry up and leave, however, my hopes are crushed when she sips her drink and spits all of its contents in my face.

yes.

in. 

my

 bloody

 face.

did i mention that it was hot?

so freaking hot.

I didnt scowl, yell or even sneer. no. I did the complete opposite.I smiled and wiped my face of in my apron huffing out silently and lifting my head up to see her shocked expression.

Hopefully she spits out my c-

"I-I'm so sorry about that hot box" She stated softly grabbing napkins from across the counter and reaching over it to wipe my face and shirt. Her fingertips grazed against my lip multiple times, but instead of letting her continue or moving away, I look down at her slowly, trying my best not to glare.

Hot Box?really Cassie!

I quickly grab her wrists and shake my head chuckling sardonically, "no no no miss slippery fingers," her eyebrows furrowed and I smirked pushing her hand away.

I leaned down brushing my lips against her ear.

 "No need for that, I'll just get you another beverage, this time it'll be cold "