30.

(One year later)
Deetranada pov

"The project is only for a month.if you harm the child.you will be arrested."said Mr Green.Mr green step back.so ms Parker could speak.

"Now,here are your partners."said ms parker.she would down the list.

"Now,who is again to take care how a real child is nia and lil key in this class."said ms parker.

"Follow me."said mr green.then nia,key,nova and me followed Mr green.

"Congrats key."then we did a fist bump.

"Thanks.hopefully I get a child like eric.eric was chill."said key.

"I don't want to take Care of a child.Mr green please. Let me get a doll."said nia.

"No."said Mr green.then we reached his office.there was a lady watching two kids and eric.eric!!!

"Dee!nova!"said eric.he ran to us.I picked him up.

"You got bigger."

"Dee,because I am six!"said eric.

"Oh dee.I got a surprise for you."said eric.I put him on his feet. Eric went to a bag.he pulled up a teddy bear and a penguin with a dreds.

"Here.dee.now you have eric penguin like I got my deetranova bear."said eric.

"Thanks eric."

"What you going name it?"asked eric.

"Eric."

"No that my name."Said eric.

"How about yicklemon?"asked nova.

"I like that.yicklemon it is."

"can y'all shut up we are trying to listen."said nia.I rolled my eyes.

"Like she ever listen to anybody beside herself."said nova.I chucked. Mr green give nia the little girl.nia quickly give key the little girl.

"You are dismiss."said mr green.nia left.

"Eric time to said your byes."said the lady.

"But I Don't want leave,sis."said eric.sis?

"Your are eric sister."said nova.

"Yeah.sorry.that I did introduce myself.I am Ella.I am eric sister/ guardian."said Ella.

"What happened?"

"My dad pass when I was in high school.then my mom killed herself three years ago.eric never been the same until he meet y'all. You are very special to him.here is my phone number if you want to visit him."said Ella.She wrote her number down a piece of paper.

"Oh here is my number."then I wrote my number down.

"Deetranada?is your brother Jermaine?"asked Ella.

"Yeah.why?"

"I took some of his dance classes.he is a good dancer."said Ella.

"Later dee and nova."said eric. Then Ella picked eric.

"Nice meeting you."said Ella.then they left the office.we walked out the office. nova tried take my penguin.

"No.my penguin."

"Dee,let me see."said nova.I handed him the penguin.

"My penguin."said nova.

"Gimme yicklemon."

"Give me a kiss."said nova.

"I gave you one at breakfast.now gimme yicklemon."

"That was two hours ago."said nova.I crossed my arms and pouted.nova kissed me.

"Here."said nova.he gave me the penguin back.then he held my hand while we walked down the hallway. We saw nia and key.the little girl was crying.

"What I am supposed to do?"asked nia

"I don't know.should your mother instance kick in or something?"asked key

"What mother instance? I ain't no mother."said nia.I chuckled.

"What?"asked nova.

"That was me and ji last year with eric."

"So are you going help them?"asked nova.

"Key is best friend but nia looks so funny right now."

"Dee."said nova.I sighed.

"Fine."then I gave the penguin to nova.I walked to them.I grabbed the little girl from nia.I rubbed the girl back.

"Ssh.calm down.ssh."

"Mother dee to the rescue."said key.I chuckled.

"someone take her."

"I am not touching that kid.she will start crying again."said nia.key grabbed the girl from me.

"She has a name.it is violet."said key.

"I don't care."said nia.then I look at nova.I give him the can-put-her-in-check look.

"No."said nova.

"Hey nova."said nia.

"Bye nia."Said nova.then he grab my hand and started walking down the hallway.

"Later.Key."We went to the gym.

"Why are we here?"

"for my rematch."said nova. I chuckled.he grabbed a basketball.

"Do you really want to be beat by your girlfriend again?"

"lets do a do bet."said nova.

"Okay."

"If I win I get to do anything to you I want all day."said nova

"Unsexual."

"Of course I talking about unsexual."said nova.

"If I win you can't touch me all day."I smirked.

"Deal."said nova.

~20 mins later~

"I win."said nova.

"I was so close."then nova close me close.

"Now,I can do this-then he kiss me- all day."said Nova.Then he pick me up.

"put me down."then he dipped me to the front.

"I should take you dancing one day."said nova.then he put me down.he spinned me and dip me again.

"I can't dance and stop dipping me."he let go of me.I kissed him.I started making out with him. I stopped.

"Catch me and we can finish."then I ran out of the gym.I heard nova run behind me. Then the bell rang.yes!I ran through the crowd. when someone grab me.it was mani.

"Let me go."

"Nope.nova wanted ya."said mani.I saw nova walked towards us.

"Catch ya."said nova.mani let go of me.

"Well technically mani caught me.sooo"then I tried to run again but nova caught my arm.he pinned my wrist to the wall.

"I caught you."said nova.we started kissing.

"No pda!"said one of the teachers.we pulled apart.

"No public Display of affection like this"then I hugged nova.the teacher started walked toward us.we ran back to the gym.

"This is turning out to be the best year yet."said nova.

"Well cuz it is senior year."

Thanks for reading!
Started: June 23,2017
End:July 29,2017

I made another deetranova book called "cuffed".check it out.