28.

(Next day)
Deetranada pov

"Nova and dtrana.follow me."said ms parker.it is deetranada!it is not hard to say!then we followed her.

"What did you do?"

"Me?I should be asking you.ms fighter."said nova.we ened up in the principal office.

"Sit down. We need to discuss your experience."said Mr green.we sit in the chair in front his desk.ms parker stood beside him.

"How was eric behavior?"asked ms parker.

"He was very well behave."

"He was good."said nova.then ms parker wrote it down

"Deetranada, did you learn what a mother does for a child?"asked mr green.

"Yes.".

"Can you give me a summary?"asked Mr green.

"Um sure.a mother to a child is a woman who loves and takes care if the child."

"Nova,did you learn what a father does for a child?and a summary please."said Mr green.

"A father is a model role to the child."said nova.ms parker wrote it down.

"How would you describe your relationship as parents?"asked Mr green.

"Roller coaster ride."

"We learn how to put our differences to the side and work together."said nova.

"Would you change anything about experience?"asked Mr green.

"No."

"Not at all."said nova.

"Thank you for answering the questions.you are dismiss."said Mr green.then we left out the office.nova held my hand.we started walk down the hallway

"So you want explain what happened yesterday morning."Said nova.

"Nope."

"Dee."said nova.

"the reason why I didn't hold your hand this morning because I am not ready for whatever we have to be public."

"Why not?"asked nova.

"I don't know."then nova smirked. He starting running while still holding my hand.

"Why are you running?"then he stop at the main hallway. This hallway is the most crowd during transition.we stood dead smack in the middle.

"Why we here?"

"Just watch."said nova.Then the bell rang.students start coming out the classroom.

"Nova, we have to le-"then nova gently grab my face. He started kissing me.I heard a lot of awes and picture being taking.I pulled away from him.I shook my head.I ran through the crowd and away from nova.

"Dee,wait!"said nova. I didn't listen him.I started running faster.