3.

(Next day)
Deetranada pov

I heard loud crying.I woke up out my sleep immediately. I fell off the couch.

"Ouch."then I went to my room.I opened my door to see eric crying.I sat next to him.he hugged me.

"What wrong?"

"I have bad dream."said eric.he watched scary movie with us.

"You some Breakfast?"

"Yeah."said eric.then he wiped his tears.we went to kitchen.I fixed two bowls of cereal.I poured some milk in eric bowl.

"Here you go."then key walked in.

"You made my breakfast."said key.then tried to grab my bowl of cereal.I smack his hand.

"No.you know where the cereal is.make your own."then I poured the milk in my bowl.key made himself a bowl of cereal.

"Key,you know where nova lives."

"I think he lives by Mani.why?"asked key.

"Because I going to drop eric at his house."then I ate my cereal and got dress.I went back kitchen to eric still eating his cereal.

"You eat slow."

"Left him only. Not everyone eats fast like you."said key.

"Well,nova can feed ya.come on I have dress you."then I got eric dress.I put eric bags in the backseat.

"Key,if nova asks where I live don't tell him.I want to enjoy rest of my weekend."then I buckled eric in the car seat.

"Key, can you clean up the living room before you leave."

"Okay."said key.I hopped in driver seat.I drove to nova house.I knocked on the door.nova opened the door.

"Deetranada, it is too early in the morning to be knocking on people doors."said Nova.

"Well,your turn."then I handed him eric.I place the bags at nova feet.

"Bye."

Nova pov

i heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see deetranada.

"Deetranada, it is too early in the morning to be knocking on people doors."

"Well,your turn."said deetranada. Then she handed me the kid.she places bags at my feet.

"Bye."said deetranada. Then she left. Wait a sec.how she knew where I live?

"nova,who was at the door?"asked mom.

"Deetranada,she dropped off the kid from our project."

"And what project is this?"asked mom.then she pinched the kid cheek.

"The baby project."

"What the cutie name?"asked mom

"I don't know."

"How you don't know the child name?"asked mom.

"I am eric."

"You cute ,eric."said Mom.

"Thank you."said eric.

"You hungry?"

"I ate dee house."said eric.

"i should known that girl always eating with her fat ass."Then mom punched my arm.

"Never call a girl fat.and stop cussing around kids."said mom.

~that night~

I put eric in the guest bedroom. I turn off the light.eric screamed. I turn the light on.

"Get the light on or the monster with come to get me!"said eric.I chuckled he believed in monsters.

"Monster are not real."

"Yes.they are!I am watch a whole movie about them with dee."said eric.

"Don't believe everything you see on movie.night."then I turn off the light and left the room.Eric started screaming loudly.I walked back in the room.I turn the light on.eric ran to my legs and hugged my legs.

"Go to bed.there no monsters!"then I put he back in the bed.

"No!the monsters will get me!"said eric.Note to self: kill deetranada later.