11.

Next day
Deetranada pov

Me,key,and ji skipped lunch and went to nova's car.

"Dee,are you sure about this?"asked key.

"Yes."then I give ji eric.me and key started wrapping Nova's car in clear wrap.

"Now,for the duct tape.don't do glass."then key nodded. We taped his whole car.

"Ji,hand me the paint."then ji handed the spray paint.I spray painted my name on the side of his car.

"Man,your name is long."said ji.

"Take my picture with it."then key and ji took my pictures with the car.

"Post that every where.and ji try to video his reaction when he see his car."then ji nodded.

"Now who is up for sonic?"

"No thanks."said ji.then ji handed me eric back.

"You got heavier."

"I am not!"yelled eric.

"Stop yelling."

"Sorry,dee."said eric.

"Key,you want come?"

"I am down."said key.

~after school~
Nova pov

"Nov,did you see key Snapchat?"asked mani.

"No,let me see."then mani show me a picture of deetranada and my car that is covered in paint and tape.

"then mani show me a picture of deetranada and my car that is covered in paint and tape

"She taped my car!?!"then I ran out of the classroom.mulatto,mani,and ji followed me.I ran to my car.my car was actually duct taped and painted.

"That girl really duct tape my fucking car!"Then ji record me.

"Ji what are doing?"

"Dee tolled me to record your reaction."said ji.

"You on her side?!"

"Yeah."said ji.

"What class is she in?"

"Nova,I don't think it is good idea to disrupt a teacher room."said mulatto.

"I don't care.What class?"

"Math."said mani.then I walked to deetranada math class.I slammed the door open.

"DEETRANADA! HALLWAY!NOW!"

"Young man,you can't disrupt my class and demand to see one of my students."said the teacher.deetranada handed eric to key who was next to her.

"Shut up.old woman.deetranada now!"Then deetranada around her.I walked to her desk.

"Who are you talking you?cuz it ain't me."said deetranada with a attitude.

"I am talking to you.now get your wannbe skinny ass in the hallway."then deetranada glared at me.

"No."said deetranada.

"Young man,get out of my classroom."said teacher.

"I ain't leaving without her."

"Deetranada, please go with the young man."said teacher. Deetranada sighed angrily. She went to the hallway.

"Dee,I got the video."said ji.

"Send it to me."said deetranada.

"Why would you duct tape my car!!!the tape will mess up my car paint!"

"And the slime mess up my hair!said deetranada.

"You can get your hair done again.I can't get car painted again!"

"I wrapped your car in clear wrap first. So,your car paint is safe.I was born at night,not last night.boy I ain't dumb."said deetranada.

"so,you do have a brain."then I knocked on her forehead. She hit my hand.

"Don't touch me."said Deetranada.then I rolled my eyes.

"This is not over."then I walked away.Ji stay with deetranada.Mulatto and mani follow me to my car.

"Help me take the tape off."

"Nope. I just got my nails done."said mulatto.

"I am glad deetranada put clear wrap on first. It is easier to take off."then I ripped the wrap and tape off.