20.

Monday
Deetranada pov

"Diamond,why you not ready for school?"asked mom.

"I am still sick."

"I see that Rudolph.now get ready."said mom.

"But mommm-

"No buts.giddy up."said mom.

"Really?giddy up?"

"Yeah.I heard on tv.it sounds nice.now get ready.I expect you to be downstairs dress and ready for school."said mom.then she left my room.don't feel like getting dress.I walk to my closet.I tried to put on my skinny legs.nope!I ain't playing with these jeans today.I put some joggers and open flannel shirt.i grabbed my backpack.

"Bye mom."then I grab my keys.David blocked my way to the front door.

"You leaving the house like that."said David.I look at my outfit. I had just sport bra with my flannel.

"Gimme your hoodie."

"No.I am wearing my hoodie."said David.

"Come on.I don't feel like going all the way back up the stairs."

"You need the excise."said David. I punched him in the chest.

"Ow.okay."said David.he gave me his hoodie. I put it on.I went hopped in my car. I started coughing. Great!now I got coughs.I drove to school.I sat in my car.do I really want to go to school?my phone played shorty right there.

D:hello?
K:where you at?
D:in my car.
K:it broke down?I can go get you.where you at?
D:no.I am sitting in the parking lot.
K:Om my way

Then he hanged up.I turn my radio on and play on phone. When key knock on my window.I unlock the door.he hop in the passenger seat.

"Why you still in your car?"asked key.

"I don't feel going breakfast."

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."said key.I rolled my eyes.

"Dee,you sick.ain't ya."said key.

"Nor I just have a red dot for a nose because I want to me Rudolph."

"You still sarcastic.now come on the bell about to ring in 5 mins."said key.

"But I don't want go."I whine.

"Come on big baby."said key.then we hopped out the car and walked in the school.peach and young lyric walled to us.

"Dee,you still going help us practice for school play?"asked lyric

"What play?"what practice?"

"Last Tuesday you tolled us you would play the piano for our dance in the school play. You forgot?"asked peach.

"Oh yeah.I am did said that.um I will help you."

"Great."said lyric.then lyric and peach left.Then we went to first period.

"Deetranada, you needed in the front office."said ms parker.

"What did you do?"asked key.

"Nothing."then I start coughing. I grabbed my bag and went to the office.I walked in principal office.I saw nia sitting in front of Mr.green. Nova was standing by the window.

"Take a seat."said Mr green.then I sat down.

"Students tolled me that you two fought in the hallway. You are suspended for two days."said Mr green.

"What?I didn't start the fight."

"Doesn't matter."said Mr green.

"I can't be suspended."said nia.

"Suspension or Saturday detention."said Mr green.

"Detention."said me and nia.

"Now,nova since you recorded the video.you also got detention."said Mr green.

"What?you can't prove that video came from me."said nova.I saw from the corner of my eye that nia smirked.I sneezed.

"See I speaking the truth."said nova.

"Well,the student show me a video that you recorded as evidence."said mr green.I sneezed again.

"All of you are dismiss."said Mr green.we left off the office.

"Dee,you okay?"asked nova.

"Why you worried about her?I am the one who is injured."said nia.

"You got your foot ran over."said nova.

"You ran over it!with your car!"said nia.I covered my mouth from laughing. This shouldn't be funny!

"I tolled you to move."said nova.I sneezed again.

"See I speaking truth again."said nova.

"She is sick! That sneeze prove nothing."said nia.

"She is not sick."said nova.

"Nova,I am sick.I got a cold."

"you look fine to me."said nova.I raised one eyebrow. Did just call me fine?

"I mean you look healthy."said nova.

"I knew it!you broke up with me for this lesbian ass tomboy wanna be a dyke ghetto girl over me."said nia.I grabbed her arm and twist it behind her back.she hissed in pain.

"What you just called me?!?I might be sick but I can still whoop your ass."

"Dee,let her go before you actually get suspended."said nova.then I let go of her.

"Nova,how can you let that Chinese eyes looking ass girl do that to me?"asked nia.

"Nova don't run me.fatass."I said with an attitude.

"You wish you have a fat ass like me."said nia.

"nia,are you sure you not pregnant? You look 9 months."then nia jaw fell.

"Deetranada, don't you have a girl to fuck."said nia.

"Don't you have dick to suck."

"Okay.stop fighting."said nova.

"I am not fighting.I am stating facts."then I sneezed.I walked out the office. Nova follow me.

"Why is eric?"

"With Roscoe. Lexy tolled you was sick but I didn't believe it."said nova.

"Do you ever be around or seen a sick people before cuz you don't recognize a sick person when you see one."

"Yeah.I do."said nova.

"You didn't believe eric was sick.now you don't bel-"then I felt my dinner coming up my throat.I ran to the restroom.I regurgitated.

"I guess you are sick."said nova.

"This is the girls restroom.get out."then he left.I clean my face.I walked out the restroom. Nova was waiting for me.

"Let me walk you to the nurse office "said nova.

"I can walk myself."then I started coughing. Nova patted my back.

"Don't touch me."then I started walking to the nurse.nova follow me.

"Go to class."

"Nah.I felt like skipping today."said nova.

"go take care of eric."

"Text me when you get home."said nova.

"Yeah. Sure."nope!

"Dee,I am not playing."said nova.

"Whatever."