ⅩⅡ

Flashback

THE COURT OF MARSEILLES, 1002 AD

Tristan and Elijah had left from the cellar in the Court of Marseilles, and Blair had just released Lucien from the ropes binding his wrists to the walls. The wounds on his back and mouth still bled profusely.

Blair walked toward Lucien with a goblet of water, handing it to him.

"I brought you water. Drink." Blair ordered. Lucien nodded, taking one last look into her hazel orbs.

As Lucien tried to drink the water, he had to spit it back out again as soon as it touch his wounds.

"What did he do to me?" Lucien sobbed. Lucien stared at his reflection in the water and dropped the goblet onto the floor in horror.

Blair, feeling overwhelmingly guilty, pulled. Lucien into a gentle hug.

"Oh, I am sorry." Lucien spoke as he stabbed Blair in the abdomen with the blade Tristan had discarded earlier.

Blair groaned in pain and pulled away as she processed what had just happened.

Klaus began to get angry at the fact Lucien had just stabbed his sister.

When Blair realised Lucien had stabbed her, she bagan to feel frustrated. After everything she tried to do to help him, he had just stabbed her.

"Are you mad?!" Blair shouted, growing angrier by the second. "You know what I am!"

Blair wrapped her hands around the blade, pulling the knife out of her abdomen, the blade still coated in her blood

"This rage is pointless, you cannot hurt me!" Blair growled.

Lucien tries to wrestle the blade out of Blair's hand, however Klaus intervened, trying to yank it away, making it cut into his hand.

Klaus let out a hiss of pain, however lucien in his panicked state tried to attack him, resulting in him accidentally getting his palm sliced open too.

Lucien groaned in pain and opened his hand to examine the wound, but, since Klaus' blood, which was newly fresh, had been introduced into the wound along with Blairs, it immediately begins to heal.

Lucien gasped in shock, and Klaus too. Blair gaping in surprise at this reaction, as she was unaware of this ability.

Within moments, the lacerations on Lucien's face and back had healed themselves as well due to exposure to vampire blood.

"The blood... it healed you..." Klaus said shakily, still terribly confused.

Lucien, horrified, instantly backed away from the two Mikaelson siblings in confusion.

"I... am like you?"

"I think that's a bit far-fetched-" before she could finish an already terrified and exhilarated, Lucien fleed the room, still covered in the blood from his now-healed wounds and gripping the blade he stole from Klaus, leaving the siblings gaping in shock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dedicating this chapter to all you readers who have stayed with this book. Thank you for waiting patiently 😩💋

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Vote please