Blair's POV:

Mikaelson Compound

I made my way inside the compound to see Jackson chained by his wrists in the courtyard, while Freya stood in front of him.

"Well Freya, didn't pin you down as kinky." I chuckled as Freya turned round and shot me a playful glare.

"Hush your tush," she said as she turned back round to see Jackson angrily yanking at the chains in an attempt to get free.

"Can I get you some water... or something?" Freya asked awkwardly.

"Let me out! It's dawn, I haven't turned back yet. It doesn't make any sense. I need to find Hayley." Jackson hissed.

"Hayley this, Hayley that! Blah, Blah, Blah! No one has time for it! She will find her way back to us one way or another so shut the fuck up!" I sassed.

Freya placed her hand on Jackson's chest as she used her magic to sense what's going on.

"I can still feel the curse in your blood. Something's restraining it, but you could transition at any moment." Freya explained.

"Something's about to go down and I bet all my money Davina had something to do with it since she's the regent of New Orleans witches." I said. "POPCORN!"

I quickly vamp sped off to grab some popcorn and made my way back, taking a seat on a nearby chair. "Ok Continue and...ohh."

My smirk fell off my face as I saw Hayley standing there. To be honest I've hated her since she broke Elijah's heart and married Jackson, she's like another Elena Gilbert.

Jackson gaped worriedly at Hayley as she stood in front of him, anger radiating off her.

"Hayley, what happened?" Jackson asked as Klaus entered the room.

"Hayley." Klaus greeted smugly. "Come to apologize for all your transgressions?"

At the sound of his voice, Hayley turned and rushed towards Klaus aggressively. "Do you have any idea what you have taken from me?" She growled as she threw a punch at him but Klaus dodged it, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back.

"AHH!" Hayley screamed in pain.

Hayley broke out his hold easily by kicking him backwards in the gut before spinning and roundhouse-kicking him in the face. Jackson, furious at Klaus, twisted the chains around his wrists to try and break free.

"The very thing you sought to take from me--" Klaus announced grandly, still angry. "The chance to raise our daughter. Your punishment fits your crime."

"Your family was ruining her life!" Hayley yelled. Ughh that little bi...

Klaus vamp-sped towards Hayley, pinning her in a choke-hold against a nearby table, causing her to gasp for breath.

"My family saved her life while you were off playing hide-and-seek in the forest!" Klaus argued.

Jackson's eyes began to flash yellow as he broke one of the chains binding him to the wall, just as Freya started to stir awake after being knocked out by Hayley earlier.

Hayley head-butted Klaus in the face, causing his nose to bleed. Jackson broke the other chain, completely freeing himself. Freya, realizing that it's about to get ugly, cast a boundary spell making him unable to intervene.