Blair's POV:

I sat at my dressing table finishing the last of my makeup. I quickly got up and vamp sped downstairs to the dining room, where my brothers sat.

"Lijah, Nik." I said as I sat beside Klaus. Klaus and Elijah were staring at each other. Klaus wore an amused expression whereas Elijah wore an emotionless one.

"Wow awkward silence. I always ask you guys to shut and when I don't want you to shut up... Dead silence." I said sarcastically. Klaus chuckled.

Elijah got up and began to walk out the door. Klaus opened his mouth to say something but closed his mouth shortly after.

"Yeah have a great day too brother!" I said sarcastically.

"Goodbye Blair," Elijah muttered as he walked out.

"Wow you really screwed up Klaus," I turned to look at him. "Don't worry I still love you, little bro."

I put my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes as I hugged him.

"I love you too Blair," Klaus mumbled. "Now I've got to go meet Camille."

"Ugh," I pulled a face of disgust. "Caroline was prettier, kinder. What happened to your good taste in women?"

"Please can we not discuss this now," Klaus mumbled as he pulled away and got up.

"Whatever floats your boat Nik," I sighed. "I'll just go and be unwanted."

"Don't be dramatic. Bye B." He said as he sped out.

"Well I guess I should head down to the French Quarter for a snack," I smirked as I got up and made my way out of the compound.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Short sneak peak of the new Lucien Castle story that's going to start up soon! I can't wait to write this

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Vote please