Blair's POV:

I unlatched my fangs from the man and compelled him to forgot as I followed the sound of people talking in secret.

"Ok. The thing you got to understand is me and Nola PD got a relationship that goes back to that nastiness with my ex-wife. I'm their expert in anything that seems occult, and every so often, they come across the aftermath of some black magic, and they call me in." Vincent's voice sounded.

"Is this your friend, the shrink?" Another voice sounded. "Fantastic. Will Kinney, detective, homicide."

"Cami O'Connell, bartender, part-time shrink." A familiar voice sounded. "Why am I here?"

"Vince, show her the body. We'll see if she can do what you said she can do."Will ordered.

"So the cops want a psychological profile, and given what we've found, I'd say this is your area of expertise." Vincent explained.

"Vincent, Camille, Will." I smirked, making my presence noticed. Their heads whipped round quickly to see me leaning against a wall.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Will asked.

"Blair Mikaelson," I introduced sticking my hand out for him to shake. "I thought you were meeting my brother today. Oh well... I guess he'll just drown his sorrows in Caroline's arms."

"I already went to see him." She replied. "The body?"

"I'm no forensic psychologist, but whoever did this took their time. He bled a lot, which means he was alive, but it's like he just stood here." Cami explained as she analysed the body. "These ropes are just for display. He wasn't bound, there are no marks on his wrists, no signs of struggling or clawing."

"He was compelled, Camille. Maybe rich boy pissed off the wrong vampire." I said.

"How are you guys doing over here? Tell me you got something." Will cut in as he walked over.

"It seems methodical, precise. The wounds may have a special meaning for the killer. Not a formal ritual but intentional... And the things we do on purpose we tend to repeat." Cami explained.

"We have to go," Vincent said quickly. "We'll see you later Will. Cami, blair?"

"Pleasure meeting you Will," I said nonchalantly as I walked away."Let me quess, Marcel." Vincent nodded as the three of us walked off to St Anne's church.

St. Anne's Church

"Gnarly stuff." Marcel said.

"Yeah. The guy was torn apart. I mean, there are no obvious puncture wounds, but whoever did that had to be a vampire." Vincent sighed.

"And no one heard any screams, so he must have been compelled to just stand there and suffer." Cami added on.

"You think this was us? My guys know better than to leave a body in the streets." Marcel defended.

"Yeah? Well, how well do you know your guys?" Vincent asked.

"Dead bodies lead to headlines, which means tourism drops. We don't like to mess with the food supply." Marcel defended once again.

"Marcel, maybe someone new lost control?"Cami said.

"Maybe you should consider that my guys aren't the only vampires in town." Marcel said.

"Well it wasn't me Marcel. Don't go accusing me." I argued.

"Says the blood on your top?" Marcel asked.

"I snatch, eat, erased before I overheard them and joined in with their police mission." I smirked.

"You don't think this was Klaus." Cami said, cutting in.

"Elijah says Klaus has been on his best behavior. I've known the guy over 200 years. Best behavior ain't exactly his thing." Marcel said. "Sooner or later, he'll cut loose. Or maybe, he already did."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "I'm off. Enjoy accusing my brother of murder without feeding." I vamp sped off to the art gallery, where my brother was show casing his art work.

"Hey bro," I smirked. Klaus spun around to look at me, with wide eyes.

"What re you doing here?" he asked in shock.

"I'm here to see my little brother's art work, hes worked so hard on over the past 10 centuries." I said smiling softly. He smiled back and pulled me in for an unexpected hug.

"Thank you," he whispered. "Now how about you give me an honest opinion on it since your also a great little artist."

"I think you mean I'm a phenomenal artist." I boasted as I pulled away. I turned to face the picture as I scanned over it and the details.

"Little atmosphere, less technique. The work is nothing more than a celebratory ego trip." I said plainly.

"I wouldn't expect you to host an art show without compelling the critic to speak to your praise." A voice sounded from behind us.

"And I wouldn't expect an uncultured savage to crash such a formal affair." Klaus said turning round.

"Ah, not my usual scene, but that mouthy blood bag does have a point. Your work is derivative of Degas, I'd say. Of course, I happen to know that you compelled Degas to mentor you. I always thought his work improved after your influence." The voice sounded again.

"You shouldn't have said that." Klaus smirked.

I growled and spun around on my heel. "I'm a 1000 year old vampire and it'd do you well to treat me with the respect I deserve."

"Blair Mikaelson..." The man said, his eyes widening.

"And you are?" I asked with confusion.

"Lucien Castle. The first of Klaus's bloodline." He smirked as he held out his hand for me to shake. I looked down at it then back at his face.

"And you know me how?" I asked.

"Little Lucien here was a servant back in the 10th century. He also had a little crush on you." Klaus smirked.

"Oh I remember him. He helped us pretend to be the countess and counts." I said in realisation.

Lucien cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed by what Klaus just revealed. "Anyone else parched? Let's go for a drink." He said.

"Alright," Klaus said. "Sister, are you coming?"

"I never refuse a free drink," I smirked.

"You never refuse any drinks." Klaus chuckled. I glared at him as we walked out of the gallery.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

So this is the next chapter! I hope you liked this second sneak peak :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Vote please