Blair's POV:

NEW ORLEANS POLICE DEPARTMENT

Lucien looked upset by the reminder of his torture as he sat in the interrogation room still.

Cami and Vincent both seemed horrified by his confession.

"Even after all these years, you continue to reenact your trauma." Cami said, stunned. "You're choosing victims who are the contemporary equivalent of the privileged son who hurt you."

Lucien scoffed, offended by what she was saying.

"I share a deeply personal tale of woe, one meant to garnish sympathy and inspire kinship, yet all you take away is an admission of guilt." Lucien asked in disbelief.

"Messed-up new guy comes to town, messed-up new guy is responsible for murders." Vincent said skeptically as he tapped the case file in the table for emphasis.

"Uh, okay." Lucien rolled his eyes as he chilled in exasperation before continuing.

"Given that you seem incapable of comprehending a sophisticated solution, allow me to posit an equally simple one." Lucien said.

Vincent laughed heartily at the subtle insult toward him.

"These murders are an attempt to disparage my good name, thus poisoning me against the one person I came here to protect-- Niklaus himself." Lucien explained. "Now, if someone wants to weaken my ability to protect Niklaus, perhaps it's because they themselves would like to see him dead?"

Vincent seemed skeptical of these claims, but Cami looked worried that he could possibly be telling the truth.

"He's my brother. I'm sure I can protect him." I stated.

"I'm sure you can with those nails but they're also after you. You are after a Mikaelson." Lucien stated. "And your bloodline is by far the most impressive one."

"Everyone you turned all had one common trait." Lucien stated. "A restraint towards blood."

"Coincidental."

"Was it really?" Lucien asked. "What about the fact they were all fighters. Warriors with kind hearts but are ruthless in battle."

"You, my dear, we're building an army." Lucien chuckled. "And you still are. I know all of your Italian clan of vampire warriors recently turned. You knew one day your families enemies would arrive and you wanted to be prepared."

"Stalker much..." I said, I could feel my heart begin to race with nervousness but I hid it. "Would you believe I have a thing for warriors?"

"What about the women ones?"

"You assume I'm straight?" I raised my brow.

"I know you are. You've checked me out a lot since I've got here." Lucien stated.

"Oh sure." I said sarcastically.

"Enough. We're gonna release you." Cami spoke.

"Urghhh..." I groaned.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A bit of a weird chapter I know but I thought I'd give you a little sneak peak of Blair's history.

This chapter is dedicated to Witchyness

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Vote please