Tiffany Tuan

Name: Tiffany Tuan
Age: 19
DOB: December Twelfth
Occupation: Ex-US Air Force Member: Current- Model
Personality: Before Military- Cheerful,Bubbly,Naive,Childish,immature,Lazy,Stupid,and  Prankster : After Military- Anxious,Cautious,Rude,Blunt,Smart,Disciplined,Mature, Healthy,Independent,and Loud.
Likes: Exercise,Sleeping,Cooking, Training people and dogs, Playing Soccer with Mark, Wrestling,Writing,Reading, and acting
Dislikes: People that talk back,People that refuse to listen after the first time being told,People that only eat junk,When someone interrupts her when talking,Being called a bitch,and Not getting at least 4 hours of training a day
Facts:
-She is Adopted (Was adopted at age 5)
-She has to have PTSD Dogs named Boon-Mee and Boon-Nam
-She was the 12th highest military Rank
-She has a bank account with 300,000 dollars put aside for her family and slowly adds money into it
-He salary in the Military was around 250,500 per year and she was in the military for 3 years and she spend two of those years in Afghanistan and 1 year in trainings in Japan,Germany,USA,and Africa
-She LOVES Animals
-She has Partial hearing in her ears
-She broke 3 ribs,a Arm,,her hip,punctured a lung,and Dislocated her shoulder causing her to be released from Military service for the next 10 months then she must go back and serve her final year.
-she has full arm tattoo sleeves Full Leg tattoos,Lip,Tongue,ear,and Nose piercings
-She has 5 older siblings and is the baby of the Tuan family
-after leaving the military she became a model for those ten months
-When younger she was really frail and sick a lot so with her siblings looking down on her sometimes and the want to be strong she joined the military.
-She graduated High school Early due to skipping 4th grade.
-She has graduated college in a degree in Business
-She took college classes while in the military
-She has over $800,000 in a US bank account
-In her South Korean Bank Account she has ₩1,125,163,729.56 but she hasn't touched it since she was in Korea for brief Military training
-She helps Operate Tanks but also leads her own squadrons
•••
Looks Like:

56 but she hasn't touched it since she was in Korea for brief Military training-She helps Operate Tanks but also leads her own squadrons •••Looks Like:

•••Military Will (There are three copies one in Chinese,English,and One in Korean the Chinese one is for Jackson) :

•••
Military Will (There are three copies one in Chinese,English,and One in Korean the Chinese one is for Jackson) :

To my Mother,Father,Sisters,My Brothers,and My Best Friend Jackson. If you are reading this letter it means I'm Dead or severely injured with a low chance of survival. When I joined the US Army I did it because I wanted to make my Older brothers would make fun of me for being scrawny and innocent. When I had left for the military one of the first things that happened when I arrived at camp was I was yelled at for looking so childish. I wish I could go back to that childish self I once was but I saw to much bloodshed and people dying. I made To to being a W-5 or a Chief Warrant Officer 5 which is the 12th highest rank out of 29 ranks. Mark Are you proud of you baby sister now? Mommy and daddy I miss you both dearly but please don't cry over me for I am in a better place and will for ever be in your hearts. To My Sisters,Please take my clothing I know you guys probably took some anyways but keep it I only ask you leave three sweaters so that when mom,dad,and anyone else misses me they have that sweater.

Jackson,my best friend, please do not worry for you will make it through. The US military is much worse than Asian military. I promise you that. You won't get enlisted because you are a foreigner since your from Hong Kong. I'm so proud of GOT7 and all that you have done. Continue changing lives.

To Mark my dear brother who I was the closet to. Even though we fought and bickered a lot I still love you. Your my big brother and always will be. When I was getting sent off to the military and you weren't there it broke my heart but I understood. I was alone for 5 years. Yes I had our older sisters and my other older brother but you weren't there to let me climb in your bed when I was sad. You weren't there to take care of me when I was sick. I was 17 when I left for the military and I had to grow up. Mark I trust that you won't blame yourself. In my room at mom and dads there are three boxes filled with books I wrote. Pick out the best one and try to get it published for me. Also under my bed is a safe. It should have around $800,000 in there. Take half for yourself to help with the form payments or anything else. And give mom and dad the other half. I want to be cremated and not Put underground.

I pray everyday and won't stop. I love you.

Love, Tiffany Tuan
•••
She only knows Jackson in GOT7 because of when he and mark shared a room together Jackson was supposed to be gone but he walked in during marks and hers Skype call. The rest of GOT7 knows he has a little sister but they don't know she is in the military and only 19 years old.