Party with Teen Titans - Beast Boy x Reader

This one shot is about Beast Boy from Teen Titans which of course I didn't own. I hope you'll enjoy it ~

-HOW HAVE WE COME TO THIS??- I screamed while running away from a huge monster -WHY DO I END UP IN THIS SORT OF SITUATION

-HOW HAVE WE COME TO THIS??- I screamed while running away from a huge monster -WHY DO I END UP IN THIS SORT OF SITUATION. LIKE EVERYTIME- I was trying to do nothing wrong, I mean ...

Flashback ( a few minutes before)

I was walking trhougb the street, I had just recovered from my last "incident". My leg still hurt a bit but I could walk with no problem. I was thinking about this when I heard a meow coming from a dark street. I know I shouldn't have gone there, but that kitty seemed to be desperate, I couldn't live him ... Or her.....!

So I went there, I looked for the cat but I felt like someone or something was staring at me. I ignored that.

Probably it's just my imagination. I told myself.

Finally I saw the kitty which was really small, I couldn't help but pick him up. It was then when I turned I saw the thing that was staring at me, a huge moster I couldn't even describe it.

I stood there frozen looking back at it before come back to my senses and starting running away.

End of the flashback

So thia is how I ended up running away (like a lot of other people) for that monster with a terrified kitty in my arms.

Suddenly I heard a loud crash behind me and I fall on the ground. I turned to see what happened: luckly the monster had been defeated by the Teen Titans.

-Thank you ... Again...- I said smilonf embarassed when they got near.

-It's no problem (y/n)- Beast Boy said smiling.

Nine times out of ten it was always him saving me.

Yep ... We had almost become friends and I really didn't dislike it. We got each other phone numbers too.

Suddenly the cat I still have in my arms baited me and ran away.

-Hey you! If I didn't carried you til here I actually don't know if you would be alive now. Is this the way to say thank you?- I shouted to the pet while Beast Boy started laughing at the scene -And you should thanks those guys too! They saved EVERYONE here!- Sighing I turned to face Beast Boy but I couldn't see him.

-Meow- I looked down and I saw a little green kitty. I laughed and kneeld down to pat him -Hey (y/n). Are yoy free friday evening?-

-Yeah, why?- I asked blushing.

A date? Plase tell me that he's asking me to go on a date with him. I'm sure that he isn't but illsusion always blind me. BUT STILL, I WANT TO GO ON A DATE WITH HIM.

Yes, I started developing a crush for that boy.

-Me and the others are organizing a Party and we are inviting all our friends- He said, I was blinking- You are my friend (y/n)!- He then added like he read my mind.