The truth

Okay.. so it was a mistake for me to leave ya'll and disappear out of nowhere. it's time that i should tell you why i was gone.

The Truth:

okay ya'll...

So as i said before, I was going to continue this book. Emphasis on "WAS".

But then i still had no ideas on how to continue this book. I had too much on my mind back then and school had already started. I got busy, then I forgot about continuing this book. I went away for a while to focus on my studies but it's not working out there too. I had very little Time to Think about the ideas on my head, With all the assignments, projects, Quizzes and Exams... All of my ideas were popping outta my head, they had no space to fit in my mind. 

when i had time to Think about it all, I already given up hope to continue this, i started to think that no one will even like this book. So Instead of making a new book, i made a new Account to Y'know..

Start over.

In my new account i already have 2 books that are published including a new Art book and a Fronnie book. (With a self made cover too.)

If you wanna see a new Fronnie book, Check out AmbiSketchy 

So yeah.. That's all. Hope you would understand and hope that  you will check my newest account! Thank you, and Goodbye.