Chapter 4

Freddy's POV

I watched the Rain Pour Down From The Sky.It Makes Me Remember when The gang and i Were still Alive and Young.

~Flashback~

We were Playing tag On the Playground.The Gang was Enjoying the Game,Even i enjoy Playing it.But Thats When The Heavy rain Started to pour down From the Sky.

"Quick! In that Small Roof Over there!" Alex Points as we Ran To it.But the problem is,Only 3 Can Fit In.Brian Ran away To Cover Himself.I was Left Out in the Pouring Rain.

Lance,Amy and Alex have Their Roof on top of their Heads.I Put my Hoodie Up and Saw Brian Gave Up and sat on a wet Bench.I Walk To him and Tapped his Shoulder.

"Hey Frederick..." He Greets in a Sad Tone.I Was Worried that he might Catch a cold Or Something.I Remove my Hoodie and Gave it to Brian.

"H-Huh?" I Sighed and Put My Brown Hoodie On him."B-But Frederick,What about You?" He Asks Worried.

"There is something I Forgotten about Rain." I said.

"What about it?"

"That..Never Mind you wont understand anyway." I gave him a Warm Smile And Walked Towards Home,Wet.But Brian Held My Shoulder and Felt There is No Raindrops Falling down on my Head.

I looked up and saw My Hoodie Covering Me and Brian."I wanna Come With You."  The Hoodie was just Floating Above Us like a Roof by the Rain's wind.

So We Walked towards Home,Leaving The others Behind.I Saw a Letter And saw,

Frederick,

          We went out to buy Something.So Stay safe! Alright?

                                                   Mom and Dad.

I sighed and Entered inside.The Hoodie Floated inside and Landed on the Carpet.I Pick it up And Quickly Grabbed a Towel.I threw the Hoodie To a Basket with Dirty clothes.

I hold Brian's Hand and Walked To My room.I Let go and open The Closet,showing My Clean Clothes hunged up wih hangers.

I Pick A Brown T-Shirt And A Purple One for Brian.Same color with the Shorts.I Gave The Purple Pair To Brian.I Started to Remove my wet Clothes and Started to wear the Clean Clothes i picked.

I Look at Brian And Saw His Bellybutton.I Poked it As Brian Jumped."Hey! No Touch my Body!" He stick out his Toungue Playfully as i Groan.

I Waited for him to Finish And both went Downstairs.It was Still cold So we Made Hot Cocoa And watch Tv. "ACK MY TOUNGUE IS BURNING!!" Brian Shrieked. Though the Hot Cocoa Is Too hot.

"Though...It Tastes Really Good!" He Continued.I Heard Knocking As i Open The door.I saw Alex,Amy and Lance.They were wet!

"Yo Frederick..can we Stay in for the night?" Lance asked.I think about it before Smiling and Nodding.Eventually They Changed Clothes too.Even Though i Hate Them,They are still my...

'Friends'

I Sat Beside Brian and Waited for The Others."So Can We Sleep in?" Alex Asked."Yeah sure! The Stormy Weather might Keep going for the rest of the Night.So Why not Sleep here?" I Shrugged and Walked to The Window.

While Watching the Heavy Rain,I Hummed.I felt My Eyelids Getting Heavy and Yawned At the Boring Rain.My eyes Were Closing Slowly as i Rest my Head above my Forehand Placed in the Edge of the Window.

I drifted to Sleep and felt myself getting Carried.I Heard Familliar Voices:

"I Have to Take Frederick Upstairs.He Needed Sleep,Watch TV or something."

"Okay!"

Then heard Footsteps Climbing up The Stairs.I heard a Door Close.I Felt a Soft,Comfortable Bed Below Me.Then Two Arms Hugging me in my Sleep,Smiling.

-------------------------------------------------×

I Was now Asleep During My Dream.Letting out Silent Snores.I then Heard Silent Giggling."How cute." I heard As i Slightly Blush in my sleep.

-------------------------------------------------×

Ending this Chapter here. Sorry! Its too short T^T i ran out of ideas.