Chapter 3

Freddy's POV

I just Kept Rubbing his Belly to make him Feel Better.but i lied.Talk about his Fur,His Fur Is Soft Like Mine.But mine is Warmer.

I just Wanted Him Close to me.It felt like Heaven! But It was Making me Sleepy.I Was Rubbing Slower and Slower and My Eyelids Starts To Feel Heavier and Heavier until i Close my Ryes and Stopped Rubbing.

I Felt my Body Tilting to the Side as i Open my Eyes Slightly and Catch Bonnie's Body Before We Fall in the Floor.So like..i was a Soft Bed For Him.

I just Sighed In relief That He did not Wake Up.i Hugged him Close and Felt My Eyelids Getting Heavier Again.I Just Let them Close and Felt Myself Drift to Sleep.

-------------------------------------------------×

Dream~

I Opened my Eyes and i Was Lying on Soft Green Grass.My Ears Twitch Before Sitting up.I Saw Bonnie,Tilting His Head side to side while Humming.

"Bonnie?" I called Out.

"Hm?" He Turned around And Smiled."Yes?" I Slightly Blushed.

"No-Nothing..." i Turned To the Other Direction.I Was Blushing and i dont Want to Show it To Bonnie.He might Realise that i Like him.

I Felt a Warm Hug From Behind."Aw..Dont look away From Me,Fazbear~" He Sounded Sweet as i Blush Redder."Im Dreaming..."

"I am Too!~" i Heard As i Turned my Head to him."W-What?" I Asked Confused.

"I am Dreaming! Like you!! And now in the Real World We Are Both Sleeping.But when we Wake up,We Cant Remember What Happened in our Dreams! Can you Turn around For me?" I turned around.

"Hah! I knew it! You were Blushing! Ehehe...I know You like me Fazbear.I Really know!~" he winked with me Blushing Redder than Before.i Felt His Hand,Hold Mine's.

"H-Huh?" I Look at His Eyes.

"Though..I Dont Want to Forget on whats Gonna Happen next." I then blinked 3 Times But in The Third Blink.I felt...Lips Crash into Mine's.

I opened my Eyes Wide And Saw a Purple Bunny,Kissing Me.And then Everything Started to Go White.

-------------------------------------------------×

I Woke up And i was Hugging Bonnie,Which was still Sleeping,But..He was Blushing Slightly.

'Wait...that Dream..Could it Really Be him in the Dream?!'

I Shook My Head.

'Nah..Its Too Good to be true..'

I sighed and Gently Pull Away From Hugging Bonnie.i Pick His Body and Sit him up in a Chair.I Gently Carry his Forearm and Place it on the Table.Then Gently Push his Head towards His Forearm To Rest on.

I Pat his Head And Saw his Left Ear twitch.I Chuckled And look at the Time.

7:41 Am.

It's still early.I Look at Pirates Cove and Saw Foxy's Ear Peeking out of the Curtains.I saw Them Twitch.I Walked Towards Pirates Cove and Saw Foxy Holding a Camera.

"This Be a Believalble Act! Ya har har har!!" He Laughed.

"What act?" I Said and saw him Jump and Drops The Camera in the Table.

"FREDDY I WAS DOIN SOMETHING IMPROTANT!!" He Screeches

"Sorry,geez. So what Act?"

"What Do ye Mean, lad?" He Scratches is Back Neck with His Hook and Hides Throws The Camera in The Trash Bin.

I raised a Brow and Crossed my Arms."Seriously? Why are you Hidin This Act From Me?" I started to Tap my Foot in the Ground repeatedly,waiting for him to answer.

"Freddy, yer Crazy! Now Go Away! Me,Capt'n Foxy Will Do something!" He signals his Hand In the Curtains as i Sigh and Exit the cove.

I saw Bonnie Tretching his Arms While Yawning.I Dashed to Him As He Glances At Me."Freddy! You were Right! The aching Is gone!" He Cheered and gave me a Thankful smile."Thanks!"

"Oh uh...Told you so!" I Sat Beside Him and Saw his Bowtie Was Messy.I Faced him And Fix His Bowie."F-Freddy, I-I dont need y-"

"Nonsense! I will Not Have a Messy Guitarist in my Band!" I Finished And looked at His Eyes."U-Uh...Thanks Again..." He Blushed Looked away.

I Look on what he was Looking.I Saw Sky Sleepwalking Towards the Exit of the Pizzaria.I chuckled And Felt two Cold Lips Kiss my Cheek quickly.

I blushed and Looked at Bonnie."Sorry...I just Wanted to Do That" He blushed And Stood up."Nah...Im Used to it" i Lied And Gave him a Nervous Smile.

"Really? Oh wait..Its because of The Children Isn't It? Well Good!" My Blushing Decreases As i Started to calm Down."The Kiss is Just like a Friendly Kiss.alright? Dont Misjudge it!" I Chuckled and Nodded.

It became Silent Unil He Broke It.

"Welp Im Somewhere Around the Pizzaria If you need me!" He waved And Walked Off.I Thought about the act Foxy Said.

'I wonder What is That Fox Doing with that Camera..'

I shrugged and Heard Sounds Of Heavy Rain in the Roof.I looked at The Window And saw A Rainstorm.Trees' Leaves Are Blowing Our of their Branches.

Umbrellas Flying With The Storm.Cars Sliding In the Road.Water Flooding the Exit.

"It's Raining..."

-------------------------------------------------×

I ran out of ideas So I ended it there.