Chapter 5

Bonnie's POV

I saw Freddy Slightly Blush in his sleep While His Head was Resting On the Edge Of the Window.i Looked at the Heavy Rain and It looks like there was gonna be a Typhoon Incoming.

I Panicked and Ran to Pirates Cove,Peeking Inside.I Saw foxy Sleeping as i Screech."AHOY CAPT'N FOXY!!!" He Gasps,waking up and fell down on the Floor.

"BONNIE!!" i Chuckled And Walked inside."Do you know A Place Deep To Protect us From A big Typhoon?" I asked,Placing my Hands On my Hips.

"Maybe the Basement?" He Shugged And Sat down in his Chair.I Nod and Walked out of Pirates Cove,Continously Walking down to the Basement.

It was kinda Dark And Cold In the Basement but it'll do.I walked One Pace in the Stairs as i hear a Whisper.

'Y o u r G o n n a W i t h e r . . . .'

'Y o u r G o n n a B e U s e d F o r P a r t s . . .'

'Y o u r G o n n a B e R e p l a c e d'

The Whispering Stops As i look back At The Dark Basement.I had a shiver on the Spine And Continue walking upstairs.As I Close The Door,The Whispering Continues,But...It was Singing?

'London...'

'Bridge...'

'Is...'

'Falling Down...'

And then started to Have a Big Headache."Ugh...What's Happening?..." I Hold My Head And Sat at The Stage.I look at Freddy and Saw him Awake.

He Was stretching his Arms Up With a smile in his Face.

'I sure wish I know What he is Dreaming About..'

But when i Think,My Head Aches stronger.A Big Lightning Strike In a Tree infront Of the Pizzaria as it burns and Falls in The ground.

The Lights Glitched Off As It Became Fully Dark.I saw 2 pair of Glowing Eyes And Shiny White Teeth Glowing out Of the Dark.I heard A Girl Screaming in the Kitchen and.... "AGH.. I STUBBED ME' TOE!!" I heard Foxy's voice in the Cove from here.

I Slightly Laughed and Walked to the Source of Light,which Is Freddy.Because He Has the Pair of Glowing Eyes and Shiny white teeth.

"Hey Freddy! We Should Find a Candle Or a flashlight Around the Pizzaria!" I Suggested."Then What?" He Looked at Me With his hands on his hips.

"We Walk down The Basement!" I Said,Holding Freddy's hand and Walk Towards The Office.

Freddy's POV

My ears Flatten and a blush Spread across My face.

'He's Holding my Hand! He's Holding my hand!'

I Walked with him Towards The Office As He Looks At Me.I Look at his eyes and Quickly Looked At the Office desk with my Blush Brightened red.

'Holy crap..Stop it Freddy! Stop Blushing!!! Bonnie's gonna see your Blushing Face!!'

I hear My Contious Talk to Me As i shake my head."You Okay,Freddy?" Questioned By A Bunny as i Nod and walked Inside the Office.I looked Around For a Flashlight as I hear Bonnie Walk Inside.

"Its Hard To See With all This Darkness..." He Complained.I Picked up the Flashlight inside the Drawer.

"Now we only need Batteries." I Said And Jumped From the Sound of a loud BANG!!,Making my Hat fall into He Ground.I Hugged Bonnie and Shivered From The Cold Breeze."W-What was That?!?" I asked Bonnie wih Closed Eyes.

I felt Two arms hug me Back and Patted my Head."Its Okay! Its just a thunder Strike From Outside!" He said.But i Was still In Panic.I was hypervinellating.

"Stop HyperVinellating!!"

"I cant! I need something to calm me Down!!"

I looked at Bonnie and Felt Two Cold Lips crash into mine.My Eyes Widened as he Pulled away."There! Now Calm Your self and stop Hypervinellating!" He held my Hand and Walked outside Of the office.

I was Blushing Hard.Why did he Kiss Me?...Wait...HE KISSED ME!!? Maybe He Knew that I Like Him?!? OR MAYBE, He likes me Back? Or Maybe he did that For a Reason?

Nevermind The Questions! He kissed me! HE KISSED ME! Thinking About it Makes me fight he Urge to Kiss him Back.But For now,we have to Find the Batteries.

I felt Something Hard in My Hand as i see Bonnie Holding my hand And between,There is a MatchBox.

We walked in the Dining Room As we See Foxy and Chica in he Stage Sitting While Holding Two Items.We Walked Infront Of them And As usual,they Greet us.

"Hi Freddy,Bonnie!!" I Looked at their items and saw Chica holding A candle and Foxy Holding double A Batteries.

'Just What we need!'

"Oh Great! Ye Got A Flashlight! Me' got a pair of Double A's Here!" Foxy Gave the Batteries as i Insert Them inside in the Correct Position.I turned The Flashlight on and Off As it Worked.

"We better not Waste the Battery Power Of our Flashlight.Why dont we Sit down in the Center Of the stage! I know what we could do!" The yellow Bird Chirped as She Quickly Sit down In the Center.

We follow her As Foxy sit Beside Chica,Bonnie Sit Beside Me, and i sit Beside Chica.We formed a Circle around a Candle as Bonnie Lights It up using the Match stick.

"Now what?" I Asked."We Tell Each other who we Like!" Chica Says as Everyone includig herself Blushed Slightly."Bonnie you First!! Who Do you like?"

(._.) 'Why would Chica Make us do this...'

"Okay Fine...Well..Um..I like Freddy!" We both blushed at the Same Time."How'd you like Him?"

"Well...I started To Like Him when i saw his Kindness He Gives To the Children,his Warm Smile that Brightens Up My day,And then his Sweet Voice When he Sings In he Stage." He Giggles,leaning his head Over to my Shoulder.I Blush Harder.

"Oohh!!! Okay Freddy! Your turn!! Who do ya Like?"

"I-I like Bonnie! I Started L-Liking Him When he Play His Guitar While I sing in the Stage,When I Helped him,he never Gets Angry, And when He gives me company when im Lonely" i said Also Leaning My Head To Bonnie's.

I Noticed that My hat was not On top of my Head."Hold on,i gotta get My hat in the Office,It fell Down.you guys continue!!" I Said Standing up and Running into the Office.

I saw my hat In the Ground as i pick it Up and dust off my Hat.i Wear It and Turned around as i felt Two cold lips Crash into Mine's Again.My eyes Widened And Blushed Hard.but i Kissed Back,Seeing It was Bonnie All along.

He pulled Away And started Kissing My neck,Finding My Sweet Spot.He Started to Nibble My sweet Spot as i Silently Moan."B-bonnie! We Can Do this Another time when we Get Big Privacy!" I Said pushing him Gently By the chest."Heh..Alright,Fazbear~!" He Smirked and Went back into the Stage.

(Sky is dead because of too much bloodloss. :3 As i,The GREAT CHICA shall write the Story!! Kyeh kyeh kyeh! )

( The lad And He Lass Fainted due to bloodloss.So,ye might finish it here. )