Chapter 2

Bonnie's POV

I Watched Freddy Sleep in the Stage.His Face Seem To be Happy.Oh He's So cute!

I Stroked His Fur and It was So Soft.I should Hug him like a pillow! But he's Warmer.Stroking his Fur Made Me Sleepy.I Yawned and Saw Freddy's Body Becoming A Pillow.I Rest my Head On the Pillow and Closed My Eyes.I felt Two Arms Wrap Around my Body.It was a Hug.

I just Smiled and Drifted to Sleep.

-------------------------------------------------×
Dream*

I Was in a dark Place.I Could Only See myself but Not My Surroundings.But then The Background Started To Change.

I was in a Pizzaria.I have no Face,Nor Right Arm.I Was On My own.I walked Around the Small Room And See a Door.i can Only See Blurry Things.

But i know This is a Door.I Hold the Knob and pull the Door.I Was In a Hallway.I Just Walked Straight Ahead.Then i See a Blue Animatronic Bunny InFront of a Man.

My Vision Starts To Clear up And See Clearly.It looks like its the Nightshift of Sky.The Blue Animatronic Walked Away As i See a Vent.

I crawled Inside and Heard a Click.I look up and see the Camera was on.I Just Stared unil it Goes off.I Continued Crawling and The vent Led me to the Office.But When i See the Nightguard,It was not Sky.

I look at The Nametag And Saw,Jeremy Fitsgerald.I Crawled inside the office,He was still Checking the Cameras.I Hold the Tablet and Slam It down the Table.I looked at Jeremy and made a Loud Screech.

But when i Was about to Grab His Head,Everything Dissapeared.It Turned into Black Backround Again.Now It Was Changing.My Body Is Changing.

My Face was Terrifying as Hell.I was inside a House.I Was infrot of a wooden Door.The Door Creaks As it Open.I look down And See a Crying Kid With White Bandages wrapped Around his Head.

I Couldn't Control Myself From Making a Loud Screech.Then he Ran Away.I Entered Inside and Saw a Bed.I Sit in the Bed and Look around.

I felt a Hand Hold My Shoulder.I turn My head Around and See a Nightmare looking Freddy."Hey Dear~"  He Flirted.I Rolled my Eyes."I suggest You Look In the Closet,My dear~"  I turned around and see A Closet with a Small Gap.

I turned around To Freddy but he Was Gone.I only saw a Freddy plushie.I Walk to the Closet and Sneak my Hand Inside.I Grabbed Clothing But it turned to Smoke and Everything Became Black.

"What Is Happening!?"

'These are Visions That are Going to Happen in the Future,Bonnie'

"W-Who is There?"

'My Name is Not Important,But I Will Reveal you a Dream That is Gonna Happen in the Future. Im Telling you this Like a Warning so that You Can prevent It from Happening To The others'

The BackGround Changes.i was Back at the Pizzaria,I Was Following a Strange Figure in the Hallway.But then It Dissapeared.

I See a Blocked Path And another path That leads to another room.I Walk to it but Something was Blocking my way.I Turned around and Walked to The Planked room but A Purple Figure appeared.

He Was Holding a Sharp Axe.He Raised The Axe And then Threw it at my Direction.But Everything Turned into Smoke Before The Axe Hits me.

"Impossible! W-Why Would that Happen to me?" I Asked

'I have no Clue,But Im Here to Help You Prevent this Problem.In the End Of The Day The Pizzaria got Shut Down,Hide With the Others.But Hide Wisely....'

The Voice Dissapeared.I Heard snapping.I looked for the Sound But all i could see is Darkness.

'Wake Up,Wake up!'

I heard then Woke up in Reality.

-------------------------------------------------×

"Bonnie,Wake up! Why did you Sleep on me,Im not a Pillow!!" I open my Eyes and look Up.I Saw Freddy's Beautiful Eyes Staring at Mine's. "You have Very Pretty Eyes.* i Flirted as his Ears Flatten With Dark blushing.

"Your Blushing" i Chuckled And Sit Up."Anyway..Why did you Sleep In Me?!" He Asked.

"You Were so Soft And Fluffy like a Teddy Bear." I Teased as His Ears Flatten More."Stop Teasing me." He Puffed His Cheek As I Giggled.

"Dont Mind if i Ask But..Why Do you Act Kinda...Wierd when im Around?" His Blushing increased. "I-I Dunno..." he Looked At The Dining Room,Still Blushing.

'Heh..why is he Blushing? Now that i Think About it...Does he likes Me or its Just Hot In here?'

I thought while Looking At the Ceiling And My Legs Swinging Back and Forth."Hey What WeekDay is it?" I heard him ask,

"Its Sunday,The Pizzaria Is Closed." I Answer,Still Looking Up.

"Oh..right..."

I heard Girl Giggling In the Background With Screeching."YE COME BACK HERE YE THIEVIN LASS!!" I heard a Familliar Pirate Tone.

"COME ON ITS JUST A HOT PICTURE OF YOU!! LET ME HAVE IT!!" I hear and my Ears Twitches before Turning Around.I saw Foxy Chasing Chica In Circles.

"EVEN THOUGH YE LIKE ME' SO CALLED 'HOT' PICTURE, YOU CANT!!" Foxy snapped and Snatched the Picture In Chica's Grip.

"Ugh..Fine!!" Chica Crossed her Arms And Walked Away.Well..In the Kitchen.

Foxy Chuckled With Slight Blushing in his Face."FOXY HAS A CRUSH!!" i Heard As I Look at Freddy.He was Looking at Foxy With a Smirk in his Face.

Foxy Blushed "Everyone has a Crush! Including You! You have a Crush on--" A Mic Covered his Mouth,Cutting His Sentence off.

He Spits The Mic Out And Glares at the Laughing Bear."OH IM SO GONNA...URGHH!!!" he Bites His lower Lip and Starts to Sprint Towards Freddy.

"OH. GOTTA GO! SEE YA!" He tips his Hot And Stands up.The Bear Ran in the Hallway With A Bunch of Giggles.

I Laughed And Saw Foxy Chased After Freddy in the Hallway."OKAY,OKAY YOU WIN AGH!!!" I hear Freddy In the Distance.

"YES!! IM THE FASTEST RUNNER THAN SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!" i heard Sprinting and saw the Red fox Dash in His Cove.

'Haha! They are acting like Children!'

I Chuckled At my thought And Walked in the Kitchen.I Saw Chica Making Pizza. I Saw a Cooked Pizza And i started to Feel hungry.

I Sneaked Pass Chica and Snatch the Pizza.I took a Bite and it tasted a Little Wierd."BONNIE?! DOT EAT THAT PIZZA! THATS ROTTEN PIZZA!!" I hear as i Already swallowed That Bite.

"WHAT?!" I Shriek as i Started to Get a Stomachache."eugh.." i Walked Out of the Room and sat in He Stage.I Wrap My Arms In my Stomach.

"Oogh..it Really Hurts.." i Felt It Ached Worse."Hey Bonnie,Whats Wrong" i Heard Freddy's Footsteps Coming In."I ate Rotten Pizza and then My Stomach hurts.." he Thinks.

"I have an Idea! I'll Rub your Belly for Several Minutes And i bet,It Will Go away!" He Says,smiling.

"Y-You Will?"

"Sure,I will!" He Angel Sits And pats His lap.I Lay Down His lap and Then felt two Hands Rubbing My Belly.the pain Started to Fade slowly.

·~TIME SKIP~·

"Um..Freddy.."

"Yeah?"

"Dont you think 30 minutes is Long enough?" He shakes his Head and Grins.

"Nope!" I blushed.Though he is right.Its still Hurts a little bit.I Yawned and Rested my Head in his Soft Fur in his Chest.

-------------------------------------------------×

How is the Chapter? :3